New in Spokane

jeffanddannie

Hey there we are a couple in Spokane that are new to this, in fact we have never been in a poly relationship of anykind really. we have tried the swinging thing and I always found we just wanted one girl or a couple to be long term FWB. it acured to me that what I really am looking for is a Poly relationship not swinging.... my wife is BI and I am strait, we are in our 30's and have kids and a house full of people living with us .... like I said we are new and exploring our options here, looking for open minded people in our area and not sure where to look.

Hey there we are a couple in Spokane that are new to this, in fact we have never been in a poly relationship of anykind really. we have tried the swinging thing and I always found we just wanted one girl or a couple to be long term FWB. it acured to me that what I really am looking for is a Poly relationship not swinging.... my wife is BI and I am strait, we are in our 30's and have kids and a house full of people living with us .... like I said we are new and exploring our options here, looking for open minded people in our area and not sure where to look.

Welcome! There's a forum lower down on this site that is for "finding people". It's under "Dating & Relationships". Here's the link: http://www.polyamory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Good sites include OKCupid.com (regular dating site but it's poly friendly), poly.fm, and fetlife.com (which is more about BDSM but does have a large poly community).

There are a lot of other sites that are good for the west coast that I'm not aware of since I live in Central Illinois (blah), but I'm sure other members here will cough up some names. :)

I actually know a few people from Spokane. Never got a chance to go there and visit them, though. Now they've moved, but interesting how that works.

Hi Jeff and Dannie,
Welcome to our forum.

You might try a Google search for "polyamory Spokane" or "polyamory Washington State" ... even "polyamory Seattle" since I'm pretty sure Seattle has a sizeable active poly population.

I'm glad you have joined our site, and hope you enjoy it here.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Inland Northwest Poly Group

We'd like to invite you to a Polyamory get together.

This will be held at a private residence, Tuesday November 6, from 7-9 p.m.

For those who are polyamorous, involved in a poly relationship, or just curious.

Bring yourself, your partner(s), spouse(s), girlfriend(s), boyfriend(s) and mono friends.We will provide food. Bring your own beverage.

Interact with others who also are interested in polyamory

Share ideas, tips, difficulties and problems encountered related to polyamory

Learn about polyamory, in person, from people who have been living the lifestyle.

Support each other through the rough patches experienced in the journey of polyamory.

Meet like minded people and potential new partners

Poly people have cool views on relationships, as well as on life in general.

Find people you can openly talk to about your multiple partners who won't think you're weird (or at least not weird just because you have or desire multiple partners.)

All of the information on our November 6 get together (as well as many future events) is available at:

http://www.meetup.com/Inland-Northwest-Polyamory-Group/

This is a private group, information from it does not appear to the Googling populace, however if you are concerned about your privacy - use an alias.

Looking for Fwb

Hi. I am in Spokane and seeking a female for FWB. Looks unimportant. Thank you.

Back