31 Male @ Boston

Boston is a Hot city

Welcome... love your introduction and hope you find what you seek here...
(that sounded a bit cliche, giggles)

Boston is a hot city! They have so many sports teams that win, great character in the buildings / history of it... and the most expensive houses in USA last I heard... :)

I love the area.

Glad to see you here Prince! Hooray for new folke! :)

Hi Heart and Prince! We come to Boston all the time. Tell us something about yourself and maybe we can get some coffee. How's your search going Heart? :)

I'm actually in Texas. LOL

For us, the search continues . . . Generally I am very optimistic but today the search has got me down. Too many "no"s, too much apathy, and too many ignored messages has begun to eat away at my hopes . . . :(

Hello,
There is nothing much to tell about myself except that I am just curious about this whole new concept of polyandry. In a way, I see it a very interesting concept but at the same time I am also curious about how it works. I have never been married and I have never met a poly person too.

hmmm

I am sure there are as many ways to go about polyandry as there are ways to have the relationship itself. It's different for everyone.
I think integration is key. If everyone can't get along and bring something to the table of life, then it'll never work out. We all need to have jobs, daily life roles - errands, routine, responsibilities...
I find people who are open, honest and don't worry about the consequences of that make wonderful people. You can work with that any day of the week when you have a pure intentions heart like mine.

Back