Unexpectedly Poly

Thanks for the kind words, Luke. The experience of the folks here on this forum was instrumental in my own transition to polyamory - and I am always grateful to hear that, in whatever small measure, I have been able to pay that debt forward to others endeavoring to transition from mono to poly, often at the request of their spouse or partner.

Coincidentally, and perhaps worth noting in this thread - "Betty" and I celebrated two years of "official partnership" today (on Halloween!). In fact, I flew up to Seattle to visit for a weekend just recently - had a great time and got to meet a couple of her local partners.

I wish you well on your journey!

Al

Last edited:
Coincidentally, and perhaps worth noting in this thread - "Betty" and I celebrated two years of "official partnership" today (on Halloween!). In fact, I flew up to Seattle to visit for a weekend just recently - had a great time and got to meet a couple of her local partners.

Congratulations! Must feel pretty amazing to have gone through all that and arrived at a stage where all invoked are happier people - in themselves, their life’s and partners!

Thanks for that link to your update Al, things seem to be going well for you guys and I am glad to hear that.

Back