Hello

Funk2Lopez

My girlfriend found and joined this site so I did too. We are in a poly relationship FMF. We are all intimate and in love. So really she's our gf and not just mine. We are all new to being poly and are just trying to not mess it up. So we are reading books and finding groups of like minded people to chat and be friends with. I wish I had more time in my day to do everything I want to do. I hope I can find the time to actively be on and use this forum. It looks like a great place to be.

Last edited:
Welcome to the boards!

We're actually just getting started 'round here, so expect more activity in the future. As more people find us, there's bound to me more active discussions than what we have now.

How long has your triad been together?

I expect you have hit the nail on the head - if it feels good emotionally, all three have to really work at the give & take & not screwing it up.

It appears the early fundamental Mormons etc. may have had it working in a hard pioneer time. However, not like these modern day cult-creep welfare parisites, who rape/"marry" young female children in the community & send the young men away into the streets - disgusting.

We've been together since New Year's Eve. It was rocky at first, but it keeps getting better. We are still accidentally pushing each others' buttons but we are also learning how not to do that. It is very much a learning and bonding experience.

Back