Poly Leadership Summit 2010 and Poly Living 2010

Two amazing events are upcoming in February. I thought there would be a post here already but there isn't yet :eek:.

Poly Living 2010
February 19th - February 21st

and

Polyamory Leadership Summit 2010
February 21st - February 22nd

Poly Living is in it's 5th year and will be comprised of 18 workshops.

Little quote from the site:

This February...

join polyamorists from all over the country for the fifth annual Poly Living conference, in honor of Poly Living’s Creator George Marvil. Over a hundred open, intelligent and fun loving people will descend on the Fort Washington Hotel for three days.

PolyLiving’s workshops range from basic to advanced and from intellectual to experiential, covering topics both fun and serious.

Poly Living is a place to learn relationship skills that support healthy polyamorous realtionships.

18 Amazing workshops • Friday night Keynote and Reception
Saturday Luncheon • Saturday Night Social Time

For the summit:

Last year’s summit got us off to a roaring start! We had nearly 50 attendees from all across the country. We generated amazing amounts of information and tons of exciting ideas. We also planted the seeds and began building bonds and relationships that would carry polyamory awareness into the next decade.
2010 is the year we water these seeds, leverage 2009’s relationships and begin to implement, integrate and make progress!

Modern Poly is also currently holding a fundraiser called Breaking Boundaries '10 (aka "To Con or Bust")
to get them to both events and connect with other poly leaders and activists as well as get information out there about what ModernPoly is about.

Both events are exciting opportunities to connect with other poly people and partake of a wealth of knowledge in the workshops.

Anyone going to these events? :)

~Raven~

It sounds awesome, but the fees alone are more than a week's income for me, so... nope, can't quite make it. I hope everyone who goes has a great time! :)

Back