Cute San Antonio Couple Needs friends.

LoveBirds

I say cute because we are awesome. I know it says San Antonio up there but we are both from Chicago. Rob moved here 2 years ago after he started a job down here to be with me. So don't assume I am any stereotype that you have in your head, him either. He had a stereotype of the south when he got here and he was wrong. Saying "Howdy", to everyone. He feels stupid now. We don't know anyone here. The people here are generally nice but San Antonio is it's own little world. Very cheap living and good values.

We're looking for friends especially a GF to come join us sometime for a few drinks and some casual lovin but whatever. Rob is an amazing chef! Just give him a recipe! I asked him if we had anything for desert one night and he dissappeared and brought me fresh homemade waffles with fresh homemade whip cream and strawberries. He builds computers too and takes care of everything. Cleaning and cooking and banking. We have ferrets and the place never stinks, we get compliments from the apartment staff. Somehow we have everything we need all of the time. We really want to share life with someone who is looking for close friends. Seeing other faces but not wasting time at bars even though we are used to the scene...well he is. Nothing lasts forever and we don't hold grudges but we are looking for long term freindships with a female. We are in our early 30's. We know like 3 people out here. I don't know what else to say just come hang out.

Back