Not exactly new, but sure feels like it...

vandalin

I have not posted since November and nothing really big posted since October. I feel like I've been neglecting everyone. :( Plus I really miss the comradeship this forum gave me. So I'm going to try to make a more regular appearance again.

My name is Vandalin. I have been married to Cajun for almost 4 years now and almost a year ago realized that I may be poly. For those details see my Long Info Dump...which I will be updating again it seems. *hears the forehead slap of some of the Senior Members who remember me*.

Anyway, hubby and I live in Minneapolis with our daughter, who turned 3 over the weekend, and our soon to be born (20 weeks away) son (hooray for ultrasound and good positioning). My mom lives with us to help me take care of my munchkin and knows nothing about my interest in poly, but may (heh) suspect that I have feelings for the other guy.

So, welcome to all the new people over the past few months and hello again to all of the old regulars that I haven't seen for so long. I will try to be around more often again. :)

Thanks Mono, I've missed you guys!

Welcome back !

Great To 'meet' you Vandalin :)... Please keep us updated on the pregancy,..I love hearing baby news :D

hey, I actually learned some stuff about you that I didn't know! cool! so, 20 weeks.... when is the due date then?

welcome back... big hugs to you.

Due date is first week of July. Keeps switching from July 1st to July 6th or somewhere in between. My calculations put it around July 3rd... which means that I'll probably have the new babe the last week of June since it will be a planned C-section due to complications of my first born.

And it's good to see you again Red & Johnny. :)

Back