Hello from Ann Arbor, MI

Hi everyone!

We're a couple (female half writing) from Ann Arbor, MI. We're both bi, and have experimented together with swinging and threesomes. It's been great sexy fun, but we've decided that we'd really prefer to have a much stronger connection and pursue something stable and long-term with one or a few select people. I'm not sure if what we are looking for is exactly poly as others here might define it, but we're definitely wanting more of a poly flavor in our lives.

Of the two of us, he is more strongly bi. So our main goal is to become good friends with a cool bi guy. We're not sure how to find him -- most of the bi guys we've met are *far* too active, or are cheaters on the down low. That is not what we want...

I'm also interested in making female friends too, especially with women who would be into a threesome situation. We will always consider ourselves each others primary, and are looking for people who have their own primary relationship and are honest and open with their partners. The right couple could also work out well...

We're 40-something, fit, educated professionals with many interests including the outdoors, cooking, live music, etc...

Would love feedback, as well as messages from local people.

:)

Hi BiCoupleMichigan,
Welcome to our forum.

Ann Arbor, eh? one of my favorite cities.

You might want to check out our Dating & Friendships subforum, it might help you in your search. In the meantime, I suggest exploring our various threads and boards and see what calls to you.

Sounds to me like what you're looking for is pretty definable as poly -- kind of a more emotion, commitment type of thing. Of course, polyamorists will argue all day about what the actual definition of polyamory is. :)

Hope you enjoy your time here.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back