Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 11:30 PM
Banned

Default Do you guys know what this means

So on Monday I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then today In class i heard her saying " i don't know why he looks at me
Old 12-06-2016, 11:05 PM
Official Greeter

Sounds like love to me. Or at least infatuation.
Old 12-06-2016, 11:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
Sounds like love to me. Or at least infatuation.

But i dont know then the next day in class I heard her saying "i don't know why he looks at me". So I'm not sure.
Old 12-07-2016, 12:10 AM

Maybe she's just as confused as you are.

Are you both kids in school, or in college, or what?

If you're both teenagers, yeah, you're just starting to figure it out. Welcome to the Game, you'll be wondering "what does it all MEAN?" for probably...well...your whole life. More or less.

The thing to remember, is that women don't know either. We're all just making it up as we go. There is no secret code.

Analyst, Fire & Hefe My poly quad from August 2015 to July 2016. Still dear & loved friends.

Blood:
Ninja- 19, Son
Q- 17, Son

Old Wolf- Ex Husband
Old 12-07-2016, 12:35 AM
Official Greeter

Yeah, what Spork said. (Or maybe this girl is playing hard to get?)
Old 12-07-2016, 12:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
Yeah, what Spork said. (Or maybe this girl is playing hard to get?)
Do you guys think if she said 'I don't know why he looks at me' does it mean that she doesn't like me or something?
Old 12-07-2016, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kian98 View Post
Do you guys think if she said 'I don't know why he looks at me' does it mean that she doesn't like me or something?

It could mean you're creeping her out. Or she just doesn't know why you're looking at her.
In a V relationship with an average 50/50 split of time between my two husbands.
Old 12-07-2016, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Don't be guessing. That's a good way to make yourself feel crazy.

All you know at this point is that she's wondering why you are looking at her. If you are looking all over the room at the trash, then peeking at her, then the wall, then peeking at her, then the....

And she has noticed this behavior? She's going to wonder why you are doing that.
  • If you like her and want her to know, tell her.
  • If you like her and want to ask her to eat lunch with you or something? Ask her.
  • If you tell her you like her or ask her to eat lunch and it turns out she doesn't like you that way? Say "Alright. That's cool. Thanks for being polite about it. I appreciate that" and walk away. At least then you know, and can start to feel better because you don't have to be "what iffing" it any more. Not the end of the world -- not everyone you like or date will be a long haul runner.
  • If you like her and don't want her to know? Don't tell her, and dial down the peeking at her.

Keep this simpler on yourself.

Galagirl

Last edited by GalaGirl; 12-07-2016 at 01:35 PM.
Old 12-07-2016, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaGirl View Post
Don't be guessing. That's a good way to make yourself feel crazy.

All you know at this point is that she's wondering why you are looking at her. If you are looking all over the room at the trash, then peeking at her, then the wall, then peeking at her, then the....

And she has noticed this behavior? She's going to wonder why you are doing that.
  • If you like her and want her to know, tell her.
  • If you like her and want to ask her to eat lunch with you or something? Ask her.
  • If you tell her you like her or ask her to eat lunch and it turns out she doesn't like you that way? Say "Alright. That's cool. Thanks for being polite about it. I appreciate that" and walk away. At least then you know, and can start to feel better because you don't have to be "what iffing" it any more. Not the end of the world -- not everyone you like or date will be a long haul runner.
  • If you like her and don't want her to know? Don't tell her, and dial down the peeking at her.

Keep this simpler on yourself.

Galagirl
The thing I don't know get is when I was staring into space i was kinda staring into the trash can and I guess she saw me looking and then I just looked away and started staring into the wall. But then later i turn around I saw her looking at me and smiling while she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand. So idk why she did this lolz
Old 12-07-2016, 03:15 PM

No big mystery there. She did it because she felt like it.

You want to know more about it? You could ask her.

"Hey, I noticed you were looking at me with your head on your hand. Could you be willing to tell me what were you thinking about? I'm curious. "

Galagirl
Closed Thread

Tags
advice