Anyone from Utah here?

Ah... That would be why I'm not meeting any. Hahaha. Too bad they don't have a Criminal Justice program down there...
Very nice though. I actually grew up in the Sugarhouse area so we're not too far off-base. I'm in the same boat. Lagoon was about as far as we got as kids. And that was always quite the trek. Haha. Hopefully someday I'll end up in, well, not Weber County.... A beach (preferably warm) would be nice. (;

Sux that California's so expensive. :eek:

(D) m 43 and (S) f 34, couple in Park City
we both have children ( in collage or close to completing HS)
D and S are easy going when it comes to sexuality. both bi, but more attracted to the opposite sex. However, open to supporting the others fantasys and to strengthen family bonds.

been in a poly family as big as 5, just the 2 of us now
would love to meet others in the area for friendship, possible supportive family if we click

we have plenty of room here to host and even for live ins

lets meet up somewhere, love concerts, and public events

Edit:
haha this is the "dumb guy" S is making me add detail. She is the smart one lol

Last edited:
D for ... ummm, not so much for Smart, as more for the opposite of Smart. :eek:

I think there are others, they're just not aware of this thread

I live in the Beehive. Saw the thread and thought I'd check in. :) I've also known quite a few Polyamorous/Swingers here in Utah--quite the underground community.

You're not in or around SLC are you?

New couple in Utah seeks female to enter polyamorous relationship

Hello. We are an attractive couple new to this and seeking a female interested in entering a polyamorous relationship. We are in the Salt Lake City area. We have big hearts and much to give. We take care of ourselves and ask the same of you. Male is 5'7" tall, 177lbs, fit. Female is 5'2", 110lbs, beautiful. Please check out our profile for some pics. If interested please contact us with pics of your self. We seek a lasting relationship with you where deep fulfilling intimacy can grow between us. If you seek real companionship please reach out. We are real.

Back