New Here!

FullofLove1052

Greetings from my side of the pond! I reside in London with my hubby, our two children, and now--our girlfriend. For years, the relationships were separate. I have been with my husband since May 2000 and my girlfriend since June 2000. My hubby and I have bee married almost 11 years.

Initially the relationship started off as a open/hybrid relationship, as I was the only one with an "outside" person. This year things changed. We engaged in the first menage a tois with my girlfriend. She has always identified as being a lesbian, since the age of 10 (now 35), so there was no contact between my hubby and girlfriend during those intimate moments. Recently, she decided to experiment with my hubby, and we are now in a triad relationship. I have been encouraging it for years, and now that it has finally happened, we love it.

We have decided not to keep it a secret, and everyone who knows is either curious and/or very supportive. This is not for everyone, but like I told my mother yesterday. I am fulfilled, satisfied, happy, and in love in every sense of the word. Our children have three parents who love them, and they know that. I'm looking forward to being to being part of this forum. I don't have all the answers, but I'm here to answer questions about my experience with it and such. I hope everyone is doing wonderfully today.

Best,

Ry

Last edited:
Hi Ry,
Welcome to our forum.

Heh, you are truly veterans compared to me; I've only been in a poly relationship since 2006. I guess we're all newbies in polyamory, one way or another.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll be able to benefit many people here, and receive benefit as well. It's a wonderfully thriving community.

You sound like you have a beautiful triad relationship, and I'm glad for you. I'm also envious that you've been able to come out, and get such positive reactions! :) It makes me feel more hopeful about things in general.

Glad you could join us, and pleased to meet you as well.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back