The new spiritual awakening... and poly?

rolypoly

This was inspired by Manno's post Paradigm Shift to Polyamory. This is what I thought that post was going to be about:

Whether or not people are aware of it, there is a significant paradigm shift occurring on this planet right now. I am feeling it in unusual ways. Synchronicities, parallel themes, people around me adopting a different language, etc.

I feel in my heart that we as a species are coming to a turning point in evolution. Recognizing the bond we all share, just beginning to acknowledge the tip of the mysterious iceberg we call our Universe....

And I wonder how polyamory may fit into this. Poly has been around for centuries, so perhaps not. It just seems to me that being open to loving many is congruent with being open to recognizing that we're all "ONE".

:p My airy-faerie rant for the morning.

roly

A new consciousness can't get here fast enough.

I have seen glimpses of it: large gatherings of folks who feel free to be themselves, mindful of the interconnected web of life around them and respectful of the individual entities therein.

I'm seeing it too.

Lately, it's been everyone experiencing synchronistically that they can no longer exist under the same rules anymore. What needs changing is going to come to a head right now.

I have felt it too... people doing stuff they swore they would never do... it makes me have so much hope for our planet and the inhabitants of it... I just wish more people would get on board with making this world a whole world of huge consciousness. Not in terms of religion, but of being aware of everything on a worldly level.

Yes, we often comment on it. There are so many changes happening, and in so many different areas of society.

In relation to the OP, poly does seem to be a part of this transformation. Who knows what role it will take in the coming years?

Perhaps it will eventually replace traditional old-world polygamy in some cultures...

I'm just wondering what evidence there is of this.

I see this "new consciousness" happening with individual people every once in a while, but I don't see evidence of large groups and societies awakening to some sort of new-age we-are-all-one-big-happy-family type of thing.

Even the people who thought Barack Obama was going to fix everything are starting to wake up to a reality-check.

I think Ygirl meant it is not visibly obvious. If I want to dig around I can also find information that there is a reptilian race disguised as humans LOL!

You are correct Mono, that is what I meant. I might add that it is not visibly obvious TO ME.

Also (and I don't mean to sound obnoxious), but I don't consider links to URL's about movies being made and message boards discussing something to be "evidence". If that were the case, anybody could write about anything and post it on a website, and it would make that thing "true".

ETA: I did click those links but I did not read everything that was on them.

I don't get the weather balloon joke.

But, yeah, I hear ya YGirl, it's not exactly everywhere, this paradigm shift. I like to surround myself in my happy place, so to me it's everywhere. ;)

The jury's still out for me about lizzies.

The weather balloon joke stems from Mono's comment about the reptilian aliens.

recently, there was a family in colorado who pulled a publicity stunt where they convinced everyone that their 6 year old son "accidentally" got launched in a weather balloon. The husband of the family is a nut who thinks that alien reptiles walk among the population as shape-shifters.

Google "richard heene" for more.

I share in YGirl's open-minded skepticism about the presence of an actual global transformation for the better.... The trending direction is apparently toward an ever worsening global extinction crisis -- with global warming potentially getting worse and worse and potentially bringing out our own and most other species on the planet ... while all the while most everybody prefers to pretend that we can and should keep our fossily fueled "normal" lives just as they are.

Delusions come in all kinds of shapes and sizes.

Back