Funny how things change in a blink...

Or maybe you are trying to create a judgment zone where people who don'tfit in or agree with your group-think are forced to conform for the sake of comforming to your poly labeling sytstem conspiracy. Why, just last week, a tornado came through my storage unit and the only thing they took was a case of high-protein nutrition bars that i was saving for helter-skelter. As you know, you should be well aware that this will happen as soon as the Republican Entitlement Agenda has been Finalized. At that point, it will be impossible to know whether your Organic Nutrition Protein Bars are Radioactive or simply Carcinogenic in their own right. Many people believe there is no difference. Those who believe there is a difference are often at a loss to explain what it all means in a way that others can easily understand and seamlessly incorporate into their daily routine(s). I am here to speak to that, and other things which may be related to that but not necessarily are, in order so that others such as myself do not have to suffer repeatedly for the same things over and over.

Hope that was helpful and not hurtful or mildly destructive.

I could use a nutrient bar right about now ...

You really are a vulcan huh? I can respect that.

I am afraid i can neither confirm nor deny that accusation, based on the grounds that the seventh layer of hell is a german chocolate cake shaped like Abraham Lincoln's bearded jawline.

I am afraid i can neither confirm nor deny that accusation, based on the grounds that the seventh layer of hell is a german chocolate cake shaped like Abraham Lincoln's bearded jawline.

And yet .. I am more intrigued than concerned ....

My only question is, Richard Harris? Or Donna Summer?

I would typically go with Donna, but Richard cries TEARS for that damned cake. It's beautiful. (sniffle)

ANYhoo, DingedHeart, are you perceiving a hypocrisy in how the two threads are being treated? That this thread seems to be pulling in comments vilifying the BF for videotaping people against their will, while the other thread seemed to get more comments pushing back on the OP's use of "rape" to define the situation?

It's hard to respond to those without sounding similar. But i wish you luck in your attempt all the same.

And yet .. I am more intrigued than concerned ....

It's quite simple. Electricity is a tool of the devil. I have to go charge my device now.

It's hard to respond to those without sounding similar. But i wish you luck in your attempt all the same.

I think I got it, but needed to ask. In case I don't got it.

And now, I have neither Richard Harris nor Donna Summer in my head, but Cat Stevens. WTF, brain?

I think I got it, but needed to ask. In case I don't got it.

And now, I have neither Richard Harris nor Donna Summer in my head, but Cat Stevens. WTF, brain?

I highly recommend this to take that away.

Last edited:
Now see, after hearing this in the car and getting THAT stuck in my head instead, your kryptonite is no longer effective on me. Mua-ha-haaa...

Now see, after hearing this in the car and getting THAT stuck in my head instead, your kryptonite is no longer effective on me. Mua-ha-haaa...

OMG that was awesome. i added it to my Favorites and it's going up on FB as soon as I hit 400 and need to be unfriended by other people before I do it to them.

OMG that was awesome. i added it to my Favorites and it's going up on FB as soon as I hit 400 and need to be unfriended by other people before I do it to them.

I think I still have that one on cassette somewhere (the single version, sadly). This is a great one for offending the FB herd as well - drags 'em in and *whap*

And now I promise to stop derailing the thread. :)

Back