feeling this out

triunited

O Apologies for posting in the wrong area. This is our first time on a site like this. We're a 31 year old married couple. We are athletic and into outdoor activities. As I mentioned the site thing is new but, we have had a poly relationship before with another woman. It lasted two yrs and it was amazing. There was alot of love there. At the time we didn't look at it as poly. We just did what came naturally and it worked out for awhile. Never any jealousy between women, more insecurity. She felt that she would always be a third wheel to us. That was never the case. She was a great addition to an already very loving relationship. We wish we knew about sites like this when we were having those issues. I think it could have helped us all understand things and get some feedback to questions and concerns that we had. That being said, we miss her and what we had. We don't know if we'll ever meet another women that clicked with us like that. We're not trying to go out to bars to pick up women. So, we wanted to give this a shot. We are only interested in women. Thanks for reading and hopefully we meet some cool people.

Hi triunited,
Welcome to our forum.

Sorry to hear your previous triad relationship didn't work out. I don't suppose there's any chance that could reunite? It makes me sad to think of something ending that was going so well.

Hopefully Polyamory.com can answer some of the questions you have, address concerns, etc.

Glad to have you aboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Thanks for the welcome. No unfortunately she's moved on. But that's cool. Hoping my wife and I can meet and get to know like minded women here and see what it's like to chat with others like us and hear about other healthy relationships. Who knows, maybe we'll meet someone here.

Yes, you never know. Take your time and just look around on the site; see what calls to you.

Glad you could be here.
KDT

Ya, we've been looking around the site. Posted in the wrong forum and all that. The site thing is new to us. But we're learning. We're excited to see what happens.

No problem, everyone's a site newbie sometime. I'm sure things will go well for you.

Back