Tampa Bay, FL area?

The southern Ploy gathering in Plant City on Oct.21-24, I have emailed the link requesting information on the events or possible schedule for the events and have not received a reply. We need to have a schedule to see if we can only be there for some discussions or events dates and times. We have to plan child care and time off requests for work, let alone a hotel (the women won't camp :D) Will someone that knows who to contact or where I can find the schedule let me know, please?

http://healingtoday.com/spg.htm

I'm really excited about it. My Dh and I are hoping to go if we can get a tent.

I was lookin into that myself. :) The site doesn't give to much information. I would like to have a complete schedule as I live close by and I don't think I'd wanna camp by myself. :eek:

Have anyone gone before?

Also, what is Dh? :eek:

I was lookin into that myself. :) The site doesn't give to much information. I would like to have a complete schedule as I live close by and I don't think I'd wanna camp by myself. :eek:

Have anyone gone before?

dear/damn husband. Right now it's damn. Motherfucker owes me a glass of iced tea. ;):D

Thanks,
I already found the link, but I need to times and dates of which event/discussion is going to happen. Example: We not looking to date, we are happy with each other, so we don’t need the dating aspect. We would love the communication workshops etc. So, if anyone else sees a schedule, please let me know.

We have a large tent, but my lovely women think that a Hilton is camping, :D!

Hell and Embassy Suites is $85 a night with free breakfast is only 15miles from the gathering.:cool:

Have anyone gone before?

Amy, we may go depending on our finances at the time. Maybe camp with us? ;) I promise we will not to bite (unless you want us to, and we'll try to keep the loud noises to a minimum. LMAO)

Of course, you guys COULD e-mail this addy and ask your questions: [email protected] ;)

It would be so exciting to some of you there if I get to go. Right now we're thinking we'll miss Thursday due the the NFS Hot Pursuit Tour stopping in Miami on the 21st.

LOL If we go, we'll definatly have to put something by our campsite to identify us.

Whoever finds the schedule, please do post.
I know I wont be able to get off work for each day/night but if there were to be something going on that I really wanted to attend I would put in at work to get that time off. And then with the ability to leave and return as much as you want... I can just show back up after work! Good stuff.

Deff something to think about,.. before August 15! Then the prices go up! EAK! :eek:

TL.. naughty naughty! :D
Campin does sound fun though.

I emailed that link and asked if I could have a schedule of the workshops and activities so I can plan accordingly. This is the e-mail I got back...

"Hi Amy

I'm sorry but we do not get a complete schedule posted until near the
start of the event. The presenters come from all over and this allows
flexibility for their varied arrival times. Also, we often change the
schedule as the event unfolds if it better suits the people in
attendance. We have done scores of different gatherings there for the
past ten years and have found that this works best for the overall
experience.

Thanks for your interest.

Richard"

I emailed that link and asked if I could have a schedule of the workshops and activities so I can plan accordingly. This is the e-mail I got back...

"Hi Amy

I'm sorry but we do not get a complete schedule posted until near the
start of the event. The presenters come from all over and this allows
flexibility for their varied arrival times. Also, we often change the
schedule as the event unfolds if it better suits the people in
attendance. We have done scores of different gatherings there for the
past ten years and have found that this works best for the overall
experience.

Thanks for your interest.

Richard"

That makes sense (both logistically and aesthetically) but that also REALLY blows for folks who don't have the ability/luxury of going the whole weekend and really want to see a certain topic.

Whoever finds the schedule, please do post.
I know I wont be able to get off work for each day/night but if there were to be something going on that I really wanted to attend I would put in at work to get that time off. And then with the ability to leave and return as much as you want... I can just show back up after work! Good stuff.

Deff something to think about,.. before August 15! Then the prices go up! EAK! :eek:

TL.. naughty naughty! :D
Campin does sound fun though.
Hey, I'm not "bad" meaning bad....I'm "bad" meaning GOOD! ;) LOL If I were less mature, I would have simply asked for noods. LMAO! ;) But I'm supposed to be a grown up now....and it's not nice to ask for those yet. LMAO Dang it....Now I sound like a stalker/wierdo. Oh well. I do that ALL the time. Come camp with us. We like to play banjo's and everything....Deep in the woods while we are kayaking or canoeing. LOL ;)

If I hear one banjo or someone say "you sure do have a purdy mouth" I'm turnin around, not look'n back, and running! LOL :p

So you've already hear my p;ick up line! Great! Less I have to talk. LOL But I pronounce the word "mouth" more like "mouf". LOL And yours sure is purdy. You got green eyes too?

Wow....Just....wow.....I am disgusting MYSELF! Oh well...It's fun to play and flirt from time to time.

Okay, using a line from the movie deliverance as a pick up line is sooooo not a good idea. LOL! But I guess that line is better then sayin "I bet you can squeal like a pig. Weeeeeeee!" hehehehe :D

... and no, I do not have green eyes... I have blue. ;)

Niiiice. I also have blue eyes. Mine look like there are crystals in them. Anyway, yeah...Deliverance is not really the movie I would prefer to use a pick up line from. LOL In fact, I dislike pick up lines as a whole anyway.

Hey Amy, I've lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

Alright...WOAH! Did you feel that? Was it an earthquake? Or did you just rock my world? :D

Back