Christian looking for help

sheiksquall

Hi everyone I am looking for a fellow Christian to help me I would prefer a bisexual female who has been down this road. My wife is very confused and conflicted I want someone to talk to about poly. See she is having a difficult time wig accepting poly and bisexual women can be Christian too. She just needs someone who has gone down this confusing time to chat with. If you are willing please contact me.
Either by replying or pm. Please understand my wife dose like women too but cannot bring herself to do anything without alcohol. I hate seeing her despise her self so much that she feels she has to get trashed . While I would prefer a bisexual female a poly straight female would also be ok but I feel that a woman is definitely needed as a man may just not be able to convay the message like a fellow woman

Last edited:
I take it your a poly Christian female have you been in my wifes shoes

Yes. The intersection of polyamory and faith is a particular area of interest for me. I wrestled mightily to reconcile my interest in polyamory with my Southern Baptist upbringing and Biblical teachings. And I succeeded.

Yes. The intersection of polyamory and faith is a particular area of interest for me. I wrestled mightily to reconcile my interest in polyamory with my Southern Baptist upbringing and Biblical teachings. And I succeeded.
Yes, I've struggled with this my whole adult life. I've been married most ofmy life but am a lay minister and bi-sexual. I'd love to have some great conversations with other women in this area.

We wouldn't be the people we are if God didn't make us this way. I can't say I'm bi but I've had sexual relationships with many women and though it is not in my nature to enjoy returning the favours I enjoy getting from them I would never look at myself as sinning for partaking in such indulgences. Nor would I ever look at any persons lifestyle choices as sins or need for spiritual guilt. It is not my place, yours, or even hers to determine what is a sin or sinful. Jesus himself took company with many people that others considered sinners, but Jesus called them friends. So I believe it best for her to take comfort knowing though she is capable of condemning herself that condemnation doesn't automatically turn into a holy one.

Perhaps I'm wrong but the vibe I get from your post is that you tend to take the traditional biblical role of being the head of your home and your wife the heart. If that's the case then perhaps she is seeking first more security in how the head of her household views this subject in regards to the Lord instead of your bedroom. I don't mean this offensively at all, but I do know as a person who has struggled with some things I often find myself seeking just that. Perhaps if you have a purely spiritual conversation about what constitutes feelings of spiritual guilt in your household then later after reflecting on that she will find a way to come past the guilt she's come to associate with exploring this side of herself.

For Those Interested..

Just so everyone who might need additional information on religion (specifically non-denominational Christianity) knows, I went to a credited Christian university followed by two years of seminary. For privacy reasons I won't go into which schools I attended but if we get to talking in PM and you want to know I'll tell you. If anyone needs any kind of Christian guidance in this area I have done a lot of studying lately on the subject of polyamory and I think I might be able to be of some assistance. PM me if you have questions or bring them here, I don't care which.

Also, Petal your response was marvelous.

Last edited:
Back