Hello to all.

DiKi

I'm 18 and trapped in a small town with a small town mindset. I have been in a relationship for three years with my boyfriend, who I'll call Locke; Locke is 19, female, and transgender. I am 18, female, and pansexual.

We have a hard time explaining this to our friends, so we just don't. She's my best friend, but recently I've found myself needing,.. More.

See, I have a bad habit of falling in love. With lots of people. I'm not promiscuous, indecisive, or disloyal; I just... Love everyone. Recently, I've fallen for one of my close friends. I want a poly relationship, but Locke isn't sure yet.

This is my story, I suppose. Nice to meet you.

Last edited:
Hi DiKi,
Welcome to our forum.

I hope you get things worked out with Locke, and find a solution to your trapped-in-a-small-town situation. If there's anything we can do to help, let us know. Sometimes it helps just to have a listening ear, which you might not get as much of in "meatspace." One of the important reasons why this website exists.

Have a look around at our various threads, and let us know of any thoughts or questions you may have. Glad to have you aboard.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hi Diki,

We are in a small town with a small conservative Christian mindset, so I understand how hard being out in the open can be. But you owe no one an explanation either.

You'll find a lot of information here that should be of help. Communicate openly with your partner is the best advice I've ever been given. Honesty and communication are very important.

Nancy

Back