Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 05-05-2017, 10:00 PM

Some of us, well we... already are well along the curve, have no issue with expressing how were/already are Poly. We still ain't gonna fit the mold, but maybe moreso, maybe not... May even not find another partner(s), but not dead yet... there you go. Not always a 'Sweetheart Like You.' and that's a compliment... and you deserve a good first take is what I mean...
Old 05-05-2017, 11:26 PM
Official Greeter

I think it's a question of confidentiality versus publicality ... what one might share openly, another might use discretion. Give it a transversion? Somewhat a matter of background and differing opinions on poly versus not poly. You may be the more loquacious type, yet she may have something to say about poly. Encourage the open dialog, everyone has the closed versus open ideation and will seek that which they know not all curves will fit the linear function. You already have a good idea of whether you are poly, now you just have to take it out into the world, without something to close the book or give it a dry eye. Is this her thing, yours, or a combination of the two? I believe the answers are already in your posts, but I see things as only I can see them. Hopefully that makes sense.
Old 05-05-2017, 11:49 PM

It gets even worse...if you look closely... But that was day of Imaginary's tutelage... Will it play out again? I seen changes...

Last edited by Aery; 05-05-2017 at 11:53 PM.
Old 05-06-2017, 12:03 AM
Official Greeter

There does seem to be some changes ... I only remember back to a certain point, there was a time when everything was in the hands of a few ... now not so much ... things can change rapidly in an unfortunate sense ... I've decided to be more careful without knowing how. This informs a time where it played out the first time, later a dialectic between two poles.
Old 05-06-2017, 12:06 AM

We have to keep on... I guess you right, You can talk to her... Discussed... a little/// You want to ask herself... I provide. But still, I don't say I have particular right to talk for her... Grain of salt!

Right now I'm pret aware I shouldn't speak for anybody... But need conversation...I'm too this/that for some...
Old 05-06-2017, 12:10 AM

in most polyamorous relationships it comes up at least occasionally and people simply learn to deal with it. But everybody sees right through! and I still don't want to approach like I have permission...
Old 05-06-2017, 12:13 AM
Official Greeter

Give it permission ... She may have her own way of saying things ... Talk to her ... Every chance is a mote in someone's eye ... Pluck out the beam. As for me, I do not know what I would tell her. Perhaps I could lay it on the line, and find out whether she has a grain of poly to spare. Something to forget about.
Old 05-06-2017, 12:18 AM

I notices... I really don't carry much, but appreciate the touch/feel you play part in... Told ya so...
Old 05-06-2017, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
Give it permission ... She may have her own way of saying things ... Talk to her ... Every chance is a mote in someone's eye ... Pluck out the beam. As for me, I do not know what I would tell her. Perhaps I could lay it on the line, and find out whether she has a grain of poly to spare. Something to forget about.
I'm not sure whereabouts you are...
She just said... Oh!... I'm the relay... We aren't young folk, eh? But I'd rather not be middleman, any case... Then, you sense you got her whatever... nobody jumps to be my... not asking advocate....my wacky world...Ok... Poly dating!

You tell everybody this sites' not?!

I'm sure you get to bottom of my issues! But more to point, I know people right away... even across medium... and let's let out how horrible I am!

Last edited by Aery; 05-06-2017 at 12:35 AM.
Old 05-06-2017, 12:34 AM
Official Greeter

Arrow

All other tidbits aside, I hope I can help. It could be a relationship problem, maybe it's a forum problem, could be a combination of the two. Either way, I think there's something to be said about it.

Don't mind my craziness, I just let out some steam ... Every idea is a point to consider ... Let her know what you're thinking, I think is the key to the rest of this.