New to College Life, New to This Site

I'm Nicole and declared myself poly several years ago. Post-declaration, I obsessively searched for other polies in cyberspace but for some reason never found anything. I recently joined a couple Yahoo poly groups but the other members don't talk. I saw some recent activity here as well as people viewing the site now and have joined hoping I can actually get a conversation out of another poly. If anyone has any questions just ask.

Welcome

Welcome Forests

Love your chosen name !
I'm sure you'll find no shortage of conversation here as long as you have something to say to :)

Jump right in.

GS

Have you looked for local poly groups, wherever you are? Sometimes meeting folks face-to-face can add an extra dimensions to things.

I recently joined a couple poly groups on Yahoo in my state, but the nearest people are about fourty five minutes away and none of them talk on the Yahoo group, the whole purpose of the Yahoo group. I have an account on meetup.com, but there are no poly meetups around here.

Would you be comfortable sharing with us roughly what part of what country you are in? You never know, someone may know of some local-to-you poly resources that may be better than what you have found already.

(If you aren't comfortable sharing, then it's quite understandable)

Back