India.

urmila, I LOVE YOU! you're not alone. you're never alone :)

if you feel, join in also here
http://paleoamorismo.blogfree.net/ there's an English Nest.
there's not plenty of people writing, on the contrary, but this forum for me has a great value because, now, not only in facebook one can read about polyamory (and the un-truths about religion and science and pre-history), but even in a very simple forum and, above all, in italian!
my "hope" is taht more and more italian people feel that they are not all alone in their misunderstood, pure biology :)

of course EVERYONE is more than welcome there, sorry i jumped this in my previous post :eek:

Thanks, Hope CD of the film will be released soon so that we cal all watch it, as i don't think it will be released in south India.
I saw the trailer, looks like the relationship won't sustain. If so it is very tragic

Hi, me from India too...!

I am Canmon and I am living in Chennai, India.

I am currently single, and I am looking to have an open marriage with an indian girl, preferably from Chennai.

I am straight, and I love the concept of non monogamy as it is very natural. I don't believe in restricting myself or my partner in any way. I believe in having a partner who is equally flexible when it comes to marriage.

I am Canmon and I am living in Chennai, India.

I am currently single, and I am looking to have an open marriage with an indian girl, preferably from Chennai.

I am straight, and I love the concept of non monogamy as it is very natural. I don't believe in restricting myself or my partner in any way. I believe in having a partner who is equally flexible when it comes to marriage.

Welcome Canmon. Guess you are getting acquainted with the forum.

Looking for a long term relationship

hi,

i'm from bangalore looking for stable, long term poly relationships with partners preferably older than me. it's not sex that i'm in search of. Its someone i can get into a conversation with and then maybe get intimate with. I'm looking for quality time which leads to enhanced sex experience. I like experimenting and am open to role play and SM.

hope to hear from all you poly enthusiasts soon... :)

intro

Hi all,i am from vadodara but originally from mumbai....registered on the website a year back but was lurking the whole time :) ,i have been practicing polyamory for the past 1 yr ..it has its own roadblocks ,but it sure is better than monogamy....

Nice of you to post here. Guess you are having nice relationship with your partners.

Hi everyone

Am so gladddddd i found this forum....been foolish enough to think it's no possible to connect with people in india with polyamory though...but finally...such a relief....
as for me...am a 29 yr old guy from hyderabad...doctor by profession...at this age...that means...am still fighting with my books...:D
am hoping to meet great people here...chat...with open mind...and broaden myself up..
cheers to all

Am so gladddddd i found this forum....been foolish enough to think it's no possible to connect with people in india with polyamory though...but finally...such a relief....
as for me...am a 29 yr old guy from hyderabad...doctor by profession...at this age...that means...am still fighting with my books...:D
am hoping to meet great people here...chat...with open mind...and broaden myself up..
cheers to all
Hi Sids - Nice initiative to connect with others. Wishing you joy and prosperity.

Back