Hello and thank you-Intro

SLODurga

Hi, thank you for this forum and for your bravery in coming out!

I am new to the forum, I have one Primary relationship of 18 yrs and another baby love man for the past 10 mths. It has been a rocky road, starting out as a triad, going uncover as an affair and now out in the open, but neither man likes the other which has not worked and this part has torn me apart.

I love both of these men and see the good in them both. I read the book Spiritual Polyamory which my love got me online. I highly recommend this book as it gives the ideal of Polyamory. I am discouraged. The lifestyle is complicated and all parties I feel need to genuinely respect and enjoy eachother, otherwise things can't work.

Right now taking 30 days away from my love to focus on my primary relationship and see if that can improve. I feel sad to do this, but know now other way to get some peace in my life.

Hello SLODurga,
Welcome to our forum.

It is not required that your two men be friends, you just have to work out some logistics so they don't see or hear about each other much. Unless one or both of them wants the other out of the picture entirely?

I hope Polyamory.com can help.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hi SLODurga... Sending wishes for all the best... for each and all. Also, a howdy neighbor seems in order...Anyway, I sympathize, for the... voids and dents felt in each your lives through these issues... and how that rebounds as adding to already raw and sore, anxious and sad and vulnerable, spots...However it all may find some resolution, you each may be feeling those voids and dents more acutely...Be kind to yourself... Sending tender thoughts as you ride this out... And give you kudos for making the choice to ride it through, not just out!... Jerome

Last edited:
Back