Happy valentines day

Kimk010514

Well the first have of valentines day was good but from like 11:30 am till presently has been shitty as fuck... I hope everyone has the greatest valentines day ever I hope everyone spends it with the people they love

I was expecting to be in the lab until well after midnight today, so when I got back from marking Physics exams and found that my supervisor had gone home and the rest of the day was cancelled, I was pleased. Then I realized the irony of having two partners and not being able to see either of them on Vday. Gralson is in Toronto for training, and Auto is home with her hubby. Oh well, first world problems, right? :)

Woke up yesterday AM with Murf yesterday.

Then went to the home I share with Butch. The kids were off school due to the weather. Butch bought me the cutest little Guinea Pig for Valentines Day. I have worked with Animals for decades. We went into Petsmart to get cat and dog supplies. We always look at the animals. I usually look and say oh that's cute but that's it. Well took one look at the kettle guy and had to see him. He is the coolest little guy. We then went to dinner and a movie with the kids.

I got a card a heart filled with chocolate and a stuff animals and I got a bouquet of flowers from the bf

Back