Poly survey for my English 102 Class.

ceigepup

Hello All, I know this is an interesting first post, but please bear with me.

A little about me: I've been poly for almost a decade now, and although my nesting partner and I have decided to split, I still have two long distance partners in the next state over.

I am taking English 102 over the summer, and my research paper is on "Polyamory in the Modern World". So I was hoping that you could take a few minutes to fill out my survey. The results are completely anonymous and will only be shared between myself and my professor. Thank you.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CNNPQVM

Hello ceigepup,

I have now taken your survey. It was easy to do, it only took five or ten minutes.

Regards,
Kevin T.

Survey done. Open question format makes it easy to qualify or explain answers but you might end up with a lot of data that is hard to synthesize.

Survey done. Open question format makes it easy to qualify or explain answers but you might end up with a lot of data that is hard to synthesize.

We were told to use open ended questions in my class. Presently I have 131 replies, so even if it hits 150 by the end of the day, I should be able to parse through the data in an evening.

Thanks for filling it out!

We were told to use open ended questions in my class. Presently I have 131 replies, so even if it hits 150 by the end of the day, I should be able to parse through the data in an evening.

Thanks for filling it out!

I completed the survey also. Please share the results with us!

Al

Back