Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 07-14-2018, 01:10 AM
Official Greeter

Default 6:10 p.m., Friday the 13th

BH got home late yesterday, so, we did not watch any episodes. Today, BH and SB both got home at about 5:30. Dinner yesterday was leftovers, dinner today will be microwave burritos (bean/cheese). Not sure whether we'll watch anything. SB has to work tomorrow (not the usual schedule), she will be on a late shift so she is going to stay up late tonight and get up late tomorrow.
Old 07-15-2018, 02:16 AM
Official Greeter

Default 7:16 p.m., Saturday the 14th

In about 15 minutes (very rough estimate), FNG will come over and we will either watch a movie on TV or just sit around and drink and shoot the shit. SB has left to go to work, something she normally doesn't have to do on a Saturday. I guess the credit union is upgrading to a new software package. Dinner tonight was veggie burgers, along with some sweet peppers.
Old 07-15-2018, 06:27 PM
Official Greeter

Default 11:27 a.m., Sunday the 15th

Well for some reason FNG did not come over, perhaps he got nervous? Anyway, BH and I watched two more episodes of Goliath.

SB got home very late from work, so she is still asleep right now. Hopefully she will sleep long enough to be well rested. BH made coffee.
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM
Official Greeter

Default 2:16 p.m., Tuesday the 17th

Not very long after SB woke up on Sunday, she had to go back to work, there were still problems that she could not fix remotely from home. Depressing. She got home around 8:30 p.m. (she said she could have easily stayed longer) and brought pizza with her. Since it was late we did not watch any episodes.

Yesterday we ate out at Pho Yelm. We walked, it's that close. After we got home, BH and I watched a Goliath episode.

It's been really hot out there. We have a few days coming up in the upper 70's, which is quite a relief. I'm a little extra stressed out today for some unknown reason. This concludes my riport.

Tags
alzheimer's, asperger's, atheist, brainwashing, ex-mormon, experience, journal, living together, mormon, moving, personal stories, vanilla, vee, vee dynamics