Kik group for poly folks

kizmet74

Hello, my husband and I started a poly group chat on Kik. Anyone and everyone living or just curious about the polyamory lifestyle is welcome to join. No swingers, no one looking for a quick hookup, no Thirsties. That said, there is no discrimination, no judgement, just like minded poly people supporting one another, learning together, and becoming friends. Maybe more could come of a good friendship if you click with someone as well. We have members from all over tho mostly US.

Conversations aren't always about polyamory, but if you have specific questions, we are there to help find the answers. I will mention that our group is not for the faint of heart or overly sensitive, easily offended people.

If interested, the group link and group search name are all in my signature. Upon joining, an admin will ask you to verify with a live pic and age. Upon receipt of verification, you will then be sent the rules and warnings of the group. They are pretty simple. If you have any issues, feel free to PM me directly using my Kik I'd, kizmet74 and I will do my best to resolve the problem.

Back