Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 03-19-2018, 10:46 AM
Spaminator

I am so pleased for you Reverie! You did the work to figure who you are and what you really want. Sadly thatís pretty rare. I wish you all the best!
Old 03-19-2018, 11:03 AM

Reverie, you've been a tremendous asset to this community. Your description of monogamy is beautiful and has a place here, so if you do return you will be most welcome. I have always enjoyed reading your posts, no matter the subject.
Old 03-19-2018, 11:26 AM

Thank you for posting this, Reverie. It's so beautifully written. <3 I'm glad you've found what works for you, and I wish all the good things for you going forward with monogamy!

Blog
Old 03-20-2018, 08:23 AM

Default Thank you

Thank you for writing this closure Reverie. I wish you all the best in the future, I am sure you are creating it!
Old 03-20-2018, 08:57 PM

I agree with FallenAngelina here, because I went mono with my Zen and nobody took away my polyblog membership card! I still tell my stories here. I don't have a better place to do so, and I like to talk, though.

You're cared about, and no one will take it amiss if you drop by now and again. But if you no longer wish to...well, farewell and warmest wishes! You're a bright soul, Reverie. You'll be missed.

And ya know, I think that these stories are in fact the stories of how we do relationships, and I think it is very worthwhile to have it out there, that sometimes poly is a thing you do for life, it's your very identity...and sometimes it is right for a season, and that season passes...and sometimes it isn't your right choice at all, but you learned that. You did the work. And that's completely ok (of course it is!) that poly isn't where your heart is happiest and healthiest. How many new posters come here just trying to answer that very question? It sure won't be the right thing for them all.

All the love, Reverie.

Oh, and if you and Dustin make babies, you better re-up your FB 'cause I wanna see pictures for serious tho.

Analyst, Fire & Hefe My poly quad from August 2015 to July 2016. Still dear & loved friends.

Blood:
Ninja- 19, Son
Q- 16, Son

Old Wolf- Ex Husband
Old 03-21-2018, 02:59 PM

I'm with everyone who says that you shouldn't feel like you need to stop blogging because you've discovered that monogamy is what works best for you. A lot of polyamory things are actually just relationship things, after all. But I totally understand how you might no longer need a polyamory processing blog if you're no longer polyamorous In any which case, I'm glad that you're moving in a healthier direction. Wishing you the best!

I have a blog over here, featuring:
Me (panromantic demisexual 30-something)
Guitarist (my husband, who very occasionally blogs here; boyfriend of Spice)
Flame (my long-distance lover thing)
Old 03-21-2018, 04:51 PM
Spaminator

I will miss your updates as you've given me a lot of food for thought over the years and I've enjoyed cheering with you in your happy moments and agnosing with you in the sad and stressful moments. You are very bright soul, and will be missed. But i'm also supportive of whatever decision is best for you. Just dropping my two cents and hoping on a happy peaceful journey for your future into monogamy.

Old 04-02-2018, 05:08 AM

Thank you for sharing.