Colorado Couple seeks Bi-Female Soulmate

icelandicman

I am a 33 year old male who has been happily married for the past 3 years. The reason why I am here is because my wife and I are looking for our female third to share our lives with. Now keep in mind this is not going to be a kinky, purely sexual relationship. My wife and I are looking for a soul mate.

We are both pagan and love the outdoors. My wife is a goddess in every sense of the word and I pamper her to no end. We are both dedicated to making the best out of our lives. My wife is a professional pastry chef and I am a professional in training (a.k.a: full time student working on my master's).

We currently have 2 dogs and 2 ferrets and we enjoy spending time with our animals as much as we love spending time together. My wife is really into Roller Derby and I am really supportive of her dreams to be the next big thing in Roller Derby. We have a really good relationship and enjoy each other.

Interests include, but are not limited to; making the most out of life, farmer's markets, cooking, baking, movies, theater, and other fun activities. We like billiards, pub crawls, pub trivia, and cruising some of our favorite metaphysical stores. We live in a small town but we have big dreams.

My wife is a tree hugging, crystal loving, shopping girl with a green thumb and a heart of gold. I am a logical idealist, whiz in the kitchen, guy there to lend my support to my wife while she starts up her bakery!

My wife is of Spanish descent and I am an eclectic mix of Scandanavian, Italian, and Samoan. We are both into piercings and tattoos and have grand plans to add to our small collection.

We are pickers who often find treasures in thrift stores, antique shops, and garage sales but that doesn't mean we horde because we do not believe in excess. My wife loves candles and I <3 watches with a passion even though I refuse to wear any other watch then the one my wife bought me.

Now if we sound like a couple you would like to get to know, then please feel free to message us so that we can talk. Especially if you are in the Colorado area or looking to visit the Colorado area as we prefer not to engage in a long distance relationship.

Colorado

Colorado was one of my favourite states. Lots of military there.

Colorado is, by far, my favorite state. I was a military brat so I traveled all over and I would not leave Colorado for the life of me.

ultimate flaw

the ultimate flaw in Colorado is the fact that the flight paths for planes are annoying and it's not convenient to fly to all the time
love the white water rafting!

Back