A request: state your gender and sexual preference/orientation

Female, pansexual
engaged to Indigo - male, straight, poly (looking for someone else to share his/our life with)
dating Mr. A - male, straight, mono

I'm into a lot of kinky stuff...one on one of course...but even I can't imagine how any one would have sex with a pan?!! :eek: Good gawd, are there no limits?

Our friend B is pansexual too! Lucky pans...

Me: straight but not narrow male
My wife S: bi, tending towards lesbian (4.5 on the Kinsey scale in her words)
B, our entanglement: bi/pansexual female
Her husband H: straight male, mono

Female- Bisexual- I live alone. Have 5 male lovers and open to finding at least one female lover.

Last edited:
Thanks so much you all for posting in! Wow, this is great. So many bi women! Who wants to shag me??? :D

J/k.

Keep em coming!

I'm into a lot of kinky stuff...one on one of course...but even I can't imagine how any one would have sex with a pan?!! :eek: Good gawd, are there no limits?

No, no, the god Pan, silly boy.

Pshaw. Says the boring monosexual!

I dislike both the bi and pan labels, but one has to pick something and I fall in love with people, not bodies.

Pshaw. Says the boring monosexual!

I dislike both the bi and pan labels, but one has to pick something and I fall in love with people, not bodies.

ummmm...I thought pan was pretty much anything?...he was a goat for god sake? How can pan be wrong is bi-sexual does't apply?...

Consider me confused...

straight female married to straight male

how's that for vanilla. :rolleyes:

Female, Bi, married to Karma and "my wife" (haven't thought of a good nickname for her yet)

Decided I'll call her Panda, it's what I call her in day to day life anyway :)

Ah, so you're a pandasexual!

ummmm...I thought pan was pretty much anything?...he was a goat for god sake? How can pan be wrong is bi-sexual does't apply?...

Consider me confused...

She is pansexual, she just doesnt like the label. Perhaps she's a peoplesexual.

Consider me confused...

I'm going with Wikipedia on this one ...

Bisexuality is a sexual orientation characterized by attraction to both the same gender and the opposite gender. Unlike pansexuality, it does not specifically include people who fall outside the gender binary. Pansexuality has been described as a "means to skip the binaries and essentialism of 'bi'."

That does describe me, but it's more confusing to most people. Given the choice, I'd just identify as "queer" but that opens a whole NEW can of worms, depending on one's age and their experience with that term.

Again. Labels. Ungh.

Back