New to Poly. Problems with how to start?

Um, you don't *have* to do anything. Jeez.

*You* get an attitude with me over something trivial in the last post, and in this post still manage to make it seem like it's *my* fault? At least my bf and I both know that neither of us can *make* the other feel anything. How you feel is an independent choice. So if you're feeling frustrated, take a look at yourself first.

To be honest, both he and I have read your "radical honesty" in previous posts and we see you as condescending, codependent, and a big fat know it all. How's that for radical honesty?

Bad form, Celiset! :mad: Unacceptable behavior. Completely unacceptable. And also in violation of the Site Guidelines you agreed to when you joined.

If you don't like RedPepper's advice, don't take it. If you don't like the way she asks for clarification, don't respond if you don't feel like it. But don't be rude to someone who's taken time our of her (usually VERY busy) day to try to consider your trouble and help you with it.

And incidentally, RP is one of smartest, funniest, most experienced and most generous polyfolk around. God knows she's handed me a touriquet or two when I was bleeding out. So, way to cut the nose off your own face! :eek:

Mod issue

I just edited a post in this thread to remove an ad hominem. Disagreement is fine as long as we play within the boundaries noted in the guidelines. Indeed, it appears something good can come of the conflict in this thread--as long as folks keep the discussion essentially civil.

You can voice a criticism of another member based on your opinion of what they've written as long as you avoid straight up attacks on their person. You can say you find somebody condescending or bitter or whatever--just avoid calling them a poopy face at the same time.

*sigh* :( Let's be respectful and loving!

Back