Hello :D

pandacane

Hello to all on here.

I am a 17 year old who has recently been discovering more and more about herself. I am a polyamourous, bisexual, gray-asexual with demi-sexual mixed in. In the past few years I have realized that I was polyamourus and began exploring what that is and how it helps me. I am also just beginning to discover gray-asexuality as well. I'm a bit odd, and I don't really like "categories" but it does help others understand and I believe strongly in other people understanding me.

Greetings pandacane,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It is great to have you onboard; I know that we have members here who are gray-asexual and/or demi-sexual, and others who at least have a good bit of understanding about those subjects.

I hope we'll be able to aid you in your journey of self-discovery. Check out our various threads and boards, and let us know of your thoughts, questions, and/or concerns as they arise and you wish to share them. I'm sure you'll be able to make quite a few friends here.

Regards,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back