Dealing with Health Issues

Haha, I'm back in the lazyboy!
No worries-I have no intention of getting myself dropped into the hospital!!
I went to eat, enjoyed my dinner and am lazily curled up in my chair!!!

Lastnight LR got to sleep in her own bed!:eek:

I proped up the matress with all the pillows from the couch, then we tucked a body pillow along her side and I kept my body pushed up against her other side ( to keep her from rolling over).

It was a bit uncomfortable but well worth it. She needed some private time and some cuddle time.

Peace and Love
Maca

God it was MORE than worth it.
I SO needed that honey and I SO very much appreciate you seeing that need and then finding a way to fulfil it.

It means so much, more than I could express on here.

I got stitches out around the nipples, the others are dissolvable.

Looks like they will have to make another cut (or two) because of how much they had to reduce, it's an odd shape on the bottom (no idea how to describe and you wouldn't want me to anyway).

Any of you ladies feeling insecure with your after baby boobies-let Maca know-he'll send ya pics of my scary after reduction boobs-raise your self-esteem through the roof!
j/k-it would raise your self-esteem though!

A friend of mine had breast reduction surgery a couple of years ago. She went from a J cup to a DD. She had the same trouble with them being a bit misshapen after the surgery and is currently waiting to have them cosmetically fixed. She's much more comfortable though and really that's the most important thing.

-Derby

Derby-I already feel so much better. They are a bit mishapen. Visually I don't care, but the bottom edge has a bubble like this....
}
)

So that bubble has to be fixed in order for a bra to fit without hurting, because the bubble sits right where the bottom of the bra goes around me....
The incision runs vertically from the nipple down THROUGH that bubble, which is currently quite painful right where the bra crosses both the bubble and the incision. :(

Ok-that was likely way more graphic than anyone else wanted! Sorry!

Back