Unicorn update

Pet peeve alert!!

"The world owes me"

I hate that statement. The "world" owes nothing to anyone. . People may have wronged us but that does not make us entitled to shit from "the world". We should be helped to help ourselves and nothing more.

Being kicked in the nuts doesn't make us entitled, a hero or a matyr. "Help me up" but don't "pick me up". When you stand back up and move forward that is when the world will see who you truly are and you won't be near as easy to kick in the nuts again.

The world owes you nothing.

Pet peeve alert!!

"The world owes me"

I hate that statement. The "world" owes nothing to anyone. . People may have wronged us but that does not make us entitled to shit from "the world". We should be helped to help ourselves and nothing more.

Being kicked in the nuts doesn't make us entitled, a hero or a matyr. "Help me up" but don't "pick me up". When you stand back up and move forward that is when the world will see who you truly are and you won't be near as easy to kick in the nuts again.

The world owes you nothing.

...Its called Karma. Its part of my religion. Pet peeve alert for me is to put down my religion. My childhood was taken from me, so yes the world DOES owe me something. XYZ had alot MORE taken from her, the world DOES owe her something.

I guess you didnt know so i wont get mad, but now you know. Dont knock my religion, it means more to me than anything. You may believe that your entitled to nothing, but it helps me sleep at night knowing that watching alot of people die in front of my eyes wasnt for nothing. That good things WILL happen to me. That the things ive done will be repayed with good and bad. It made me into what and who i am today, who are you all to tell me thats wrong?

...Its called Karma. Its part of my religion. Pet peeve alert for me is to put down my religion. My childhood was taken from me, so yes the world DOES owe me something. XYZ had alot MORE taken from her, the world DOES owe her something.

I guess you didnt know so i wont get mad, but now you know. Dont knock my religion, it means more to me than anything. You may believe that your entitled to nothing, but it helps me sleep at night knowing that watching alot of people die in front of my eyes wasnt for nothing. That good things WILL happen to me. That the things ive done will be repayed with good and bad. It made me into what and who i am today, who are you all to tell me thats wrong?

Obviously I struck a fundamental cord. Sorry for that. But I do still have an issue with anyone or belief that the world owes you something. Just like I have issues with my roman catholic background in some areas. Sorry man, I'll let this go and move on...this is one of those conversations that leads to negativitiy and I do that very well when I chose to.

Take care

Obviously I struck a fundamental cord. Sorry for that. But I do still have an issue with anyone or belief that the world owes you something. Just like I have issues with my roman catholic background in some areas. Sorry man, I'll let this go and move on...this is one of those conversations that leads to negativitiy and I do that very well when I chose to.

Take care

You two. I dont want to argue this either

Are you Hindu? Buddhist? My understanding of Karma is that it's about your deeds and acts and how those deeds and acts produce the energy that creates the circumstances of your life. The fundamental pillar of Karma is that we ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and our own misery. In fact it goes *against* the principles of Karma to believe that "the world owes us" for the things that have happened to us. To follow a Karmic path is to examine our own deeds and actions to recreate the realities we live in.

When I said before that the world owes a lot of people a lot of things, it was in reference to the futility of the whole idea. The only thing that owes you anything is you. That's what Karma is about.

Are you Hindu? Buddhist? My understanding of Karma is that it's about your deeds and acts and how those deeds and acts produce the energy that creates the circumstances of your life. The fundamental pillar of Karma is that we ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and our own misery. In fact it goes *against* the principles of Karma to believe that "the world owes us" for the things that have happened to us. To follow a Karmic path is to examine our own deeds and actions to recreate the realities we live in.

When I said before that the world owes a lot of people a lot of things, it was in reference to the futility of the whole idea. The only thing that owes you anything is you. That's what Karma is about.

Buddhist. ANYTHING bad that happens requires something good, anything good requires something bad.

Interesting concept, but not Buddhist I don't think. Good begets good, bad begets bad.

Ceoli you are so articulate some times. Your words make me drool... I wasn't going to say anything and you just said it better than I ever could!

B, I love your passion. Your willingness to put yourself out there is amazing..

Interesting concept, but not Buddhist I don't think. Good begets good, bad begets bad.

Ceoli you are so articulate some times. Your words make me drool... I wasn't going to say anything and you just said it better than I ever could!

B, I love your passion. Your willingness to put yourself out there is amazing..

Yeah well my passion is the thing i hate most about myself. It never gets me anywhere, just displeasure and sorrow. People say its my best quality, but how can my best quality make me so fucking miserable?

I was the same way. It gets better with time and age. It will make you awesome eventually. You are well on your way my friend. Patience with myself and listening to others is what did it for me. Especially listen when others say its your best quality. They are right. No one say that your best quality is what will make your life easy. Its your hardest work and the one that you are driven to do no matter what. Better to embrace it and be proud than to allow it to distroy you.

By the way, just an aside about condom use way back when... My 18 year old friend just found out his 17 year old girlfriend is pregnant with twins because they decided not to use condoms when she missed her pill.

Their whole life is in uproar and forever changed. Tough times ahead, all for an all natural fuck.

Last edited:
Berserker, I wasn't trying to insult you. But "the world OWES me" kinda strikes a nerve with me in a very fundamental way. The world doesn't owe you anything you're not willing to put time and positive energy into attaining. And, to do that, you have to let the anger go. It only leads to self destruction in the end. I have been through alot and alot was taken from me, but I have a choice. I can be a product of it and return negativity. I can sit back and rage and cry about it waiting on what the world owes me. Or I can learn, grow, move past it and go out and make a new and better life for myself. I choose the third option. I hope you do as well. That is what Karma means to me. You get what you put in, not get back what was taken.

Redpepper- You have an 18 year old? I thought you only had one child and he was young? Am I getting confused again? :confused: So...you'll have grandchildren now? How do you feel about that? I know. Stupid question. (Sorry to hijack.)

oh dear :eek:
I didn't put "friend" in there and had to go back and change it.... no, he isn't mine. thank GOD!!!! I have thought about what I would do if my six year old got into that situation later in life, but he is still in the "look mumma, it hurts when I fold my penis back" stage.... ahhhhh, siiiiighhhh..... let that last a loooooong time!

No need to call me berserker, call me nick or B like most do. I dont sit and wait for the world to just hand it to me, i actively seek my goals and put my all into it, however, the world owes me no obsticals to hinder my happiness and nothing to prevent my life from turning out the way i want. I had that throughout my younger years. I didnt get to be a child so it sucks having to take responsibility for everything. Also, i already have a daughter, she isnt biological to either of us, however i love her no less than id love my own biological daughter or son. Shes the spawn of Haleys family friend and said friend is EXACTLY how my mother was. Ill be damned if ill let my little girl grow up having to pick her mother up from acid trips and hide her mothers heroin needles. If Haley was pregnant it wouldent phase me, i can take care of 2 little girls just fine.

I dont mean to be vain but im not THAT dumb, i do have uses, im pretty handy with a computer and after highschool im making my business take off. Firestorm Computer Company, remember that name ^_^ one day youll be sending your computers to me to get fixed.

Last edited:
Back