New and searching for bf in S. Florida

UsinMiami

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

My husband and I have been married for over 10 years (very happily). When we first met my husband introduced me to "swinging" (which I was totally against). In the process of trying to fit into this lifestyle we found several promising "long-term" relationships. I didn't think I would be happy but I fell in love and my husband and I were so very happy - we even offered the possiblity of the other male moving in with us. Guess that scared him off - LOL. Anyway, we have been out of the lifestyle for several years now because we haven't been able to "connect" with anyone.

I was watching a show on tv lastnight called "Strange Sex" and there was a story about Polyamory - a women and two men and she was in love with both of them. I never knew until now that this type of lifestyle existed. I thought I was just nuts being able to love more than one person. My husband always tells me that I have a "Big Heart" and alot to offer someone.

We live in Southeast Florida.

We look forward to discovering new friendships.

Welcome. I'm new here too - happily married and living in UT.

I saw that episode of Strange Sex and thought it was really interesting. I'm not sure I could do it but that's why I'm on this website to read and understand more.

It is a difficult first step

We've actually had one realtionship that was very enjoyable for everyone. She spent about half the time with him. It lasted for over a year. Unfortunately, due to the death of his daughter he ahd to devote himself to raising his grandchildren.

Welcome aboard...and I trust you enjoy SoFla. If you wish, pls look at meet up.com...there are several poly groups in our part of the state. One we r building on the ocean side, and Tampa also has an active community..

Occupied.com is very poly friendly... It may help also

Take care!

Back