lifestyle vs. identity in polyamory

I dont think poly can FIX a relationship...Dont you need a strong primary relationship in order for this to work in the first place?

Dont you need a strong primary relationship in order for this to work in the first place?
That applies if you are in a couple and wish to move from mono to poly, or abide by having a hierarchy. But there are plenty of solo poly people out there, too (like me), and plenty of people who don't see relationships in terms of primary, secondary, and so on. So, we have to cultivate all our relationships to be strong and healthy, since there is no primary one -- or, rather, all of them are primary.

That applies if you are in a couple and wish to move from mono to poly, or abide by having a hierarchy. But there are plenty of solo poly people out there, too (like me), and plenty of people who don't see relationships in terms of primary, secondary, and so on. So, we have to cultivate all our relationships to be strong and healthy, since there is no primary one -- or, rather, all of them are primary.

This makes perfect sense!!:)

Back