Your most recent OKC messages. post em here!

I think it's weird when some people read like half the profile and then write a message. I once got a message from a guy who said in the message that he loves the polyamorous lifestyle and would like to get to know me. I looked at his profile and he had answered one of the questions that homosexuality is a sin and also that contraception is morally wrong. I make it clear in my profile that I'm in a relationship with a woman and also, no contraception in poly arrangement?? He was probably planning to start a harem and make babies with all the straight women in it.

In my inbox this morning:

hi, can i tie you up and eat your asshole?

He really knows how to approach people. Ugh.

^ Eewww!!! Blech!

- - -
This morning I received this message from a 60% match who lives in Israel (I'm in the US): "merry christmas from the sun" :confused:

Last night I received this one from a 54% match: "Hi, I love the hair..Very beautiful! Jimmy"

Also wondering why I am recently getting a slew of guys in the UK checking me out. It seems that views by people in certain locales weirdly come in waves.

A guy just sent me this:

wow!.. Just Read through your profile, i love what ive seen and I would Be most Honored if you Grant Me the opportunity to Open a communication Line,Learn about each other, what Our Preferences are, and see the possibility of Chemistry btween Us..been a widower for 6years, got 2 wonderful Kids, that comes after My God, cos God comes first in my everyday doing.I Truly pray & hope Age Difference, Race/Color, Distance doesnt Pre Define your Match, but what they've got at Heart. Because Most people make those 3 a priority in choosing friend and Partner which in my Opinion is very wrong.. Aint nothing Wrong in Making friends.. Hope to Read from You soon, you may Kindly leave ma a Write back Email. I get that done swiftly cos its configures on my Mobile, and Dnt worry much I aint No stalker, life is filled with Opportunities than to Stalk..worst case scenerio we just make friends.
Have a Blissful Holidays.​

Why he wrote me, I don't know. Clearly he did not read my profile, since it says I am an agnostic and pretty serious about it, and all my Questions about god and religion would indicate that I am not a match with someone whose "everyday doing" is all about some form of religiosity.

I am so glad he ain't no stalker so I don't need to worry much, but he ain't no speller, either. :rolleyes:

And the sad thing is, he's probably sent that same message to a thousand women.

I keep getting messages from guys who say, I love your profile and pix, if you're interested, write me back.

Can't they say ONE THING they like about my profile? One. Darn. Thing.

I did chat with a 31 yr old today on okc's chat, and then we moved to yahoo chat. He seemed nice, smart, tall, gainfully employed, friendly, and I was screening him and even eventually asked if he was poly and kinky and he was...

But finally I asked when he last had a gf. He said, 3 years. Nothing in all those years but "a few dates."

Um. Real interested in kink and relationships, there, buddy.

So, since this thread doesn't have to be solely about the eejits we find on OKC, I thought I'd include a little bit of the initial message I received from someone last week. He and I have been messaging and are planning to meet in person this Friday at a very nice Irish pub. I think the part I liked best about his first message, which was fairly long, is this:

I am basically looking for a friend/lover/muse. If it develops into something more, then so be it. If not, hopefully it would be a worthy life adventure for both people.​

From that, I thought that he seems to have an attitude that could work well with mine, and our conversation has been pretty cool. I am not too sure if I will be attracted to him physically, as he is not the general type I go for, but I'm willing to give him a whirl. At least a first date whirl.

Has anyone else read through the "nice guys" of okcupid Tumblr?

No doubt every one of the guys featured honestly wonders why women (or, as some of them seem to prefer "those bitches") aren't throwing themselves at him in droves.

Wow. This is both hilarious and depressing.

Although I don't think it's appropriate to post the pictures of the guys. Not cool.

A guy just sent me this:

wow!.. Just Read through your profile, i love what ive seen and I would Be most Honored if you Grant Me the opportunity to Open a communication Line,Learn about each other, what Our Preferences are, and see the possibility of Chemistry btween Us..been a widower for 6years, got 2 wonderful Kids, that comes after My God, cos God comes first in my everyday doing.I Truly pray & hope Age Difference, Race/Color, Distance doesnt Pre Define your Match, but what they've got at Heart. Because Most people make those 3 a priority in choosing friend and Partner which in my Opinion is very wrong.. Aint nothing Wrong in Making friends.. Hope to Read from You soon, you may Kindly leave ma a Write back Email. I get that done swiftly cos its configures on my Mobile, and Dnt worry much I aint No stalker, life is filled with Opportunities than to Stalk..worst case scenerio we just make friends.
Have a Blissful Holidays.​

Why he wrote me, I don't know.

Scammer Grammar. A few messages down the line would come the sob story of being stranded and needing money to get home.

Has anyone else read through the "nice guys" of okcupid Tumblr?

No doubt every one of the guys featured honestly wonders why women (or, as some of them seem to prefer "those bitches") aren't throwing themselves at him in droves.

LOL, miss pixi and I looked at that together. So funny.

got one from a 24-year old today who says he's very shy (no pics on his profile), likes older women, and would I be so kind to be the one he can lose his virginity with?

I also got one that said 'Hello, I'm [name]' and nothing else.

and this one
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii most sexy and most beauttifull woman l have ever seen

I've been getting messages form guys who I suspect are cheating - they talk about wanting to have an open relationship, but no pic or a pic where they are unrecognizable. So when they approach me its the first thing I ask... and then comes the cliche story 'I love my wife so much but she would never understand this so I just decided not to tell her' blah blah blah.
3 times the last couple of weeks. I have now added a line in my profile that says don't message me if you have a partner who doesn't know you're looking to date. We'll see if that helps.

Got this one this morning:

Your profile has really captured my attention and I want to get to know you if you don't mind. I believe myself to be a friendly, easy going and very generous Man.I am not afraid to show my open affection or thoughts, wherever & whenever! - open minded, spontaneous, - live, love & laugh.. I would dearly love to have a woman who enjoys hugs & kisses, touches, but also wants to give them back in return & not always behind closed doors - romance and affection are essential.. I am looking for a woman who possesses similar qualities, interests, needs & desires. You have to be respectful, totally honest & trustworthy. I certainly don't like mind games, pretentiousness, control, deceitfulness, or have no time for those who just want a one night stand or fling. I will be glad if we get to know each other and become friends and see how it evolves. You can reach me by yahoo messenger or email at ([email protected]) and I will surely reply. Also you can add me to your yahoo messenger and let's meet online for a chat too.

Have a good evening and hope to read from you soon.

First of all, he says "good evening," and I got the message at 6:31AM. Dead giveaway it's spam. 2nd, he's in NJ, hundreds of miles away. 3rd and most egregious, his message is repeated almost word for word as the first paragraph of his profile! For the love of Mike, dude.

And another winner:

"Hi."

Today:

"Love the pics. Your tits look great in the corset shot. Just wanted to say a quick hi."... from a profile with virtually no info (He is 51, lives in my town, never does drugs, and speaks English).

This was from earlier this week... I still don't know what it means. I'm hoping English is his second/third language.

"HI. You have an alluring way about you. Thats the essence of authenticing and an enticing lure to me. I have always had an interest in polyamory and having found the inevitable inconsistency in pairings would like to explore more and you certainly present something. I'd like to know and experience more of you.

I am hopeful you can find a spit in your schedule to accomodate a meeting. "

I have a photo of myself in a corset. Apparently that is a great way to attract men who don't know what to say.

Got this from a guy with no profile filled out, no pic.

"Mary, is that you?"

I have a photo of myself in a corset. Apparently that is a great way to attract men who don't know what to say.

I have a photo of my 'cougar' socks on a social media site I use. Apparently that attracts really young men who are foot and sock enthusists. I had to laugh.

Got this from a guy with no profile filled out, no pic.

"Mary, is that you?"

As a fiction writer, I feel like I want to write a story about who this guy is and what this means. It's so weird!

As a fiction writer, I feel like I want to write a story about who this guy is and what this means. It's so weird!

He's obviously a time-traveler from another planet whose only connection to the rest of the living world is to constantly see to find Mary through her different incarnations, through time and space.

Put yourself in his shoes, he must be very lonely other than that.

Back