Meeting other Poly minded people....

frankiedoo

Anyone have some advice on meeting other poly minded people or relationship potentials?

2 gay males here in a 9 year relationship. We had a 6 month poly relationship that didn't work out and have been trying to find a similar one.

What is the best way to meet others looking for something similar? The previous one just kinda fell into our laps after years of discussing how we would both want to do it.

Maybe I am over thinking this here :confused::confused::confused:

Is there some kinda secret handshake? lol ;)

Anyone have some advice on meeting other poly minded people or relationship potentials?
If you manage to solicit any, I'd love to know.

OkCupid has been the main way I've met other poly people. Its very hit or miss but has been the most successful thus far. Meetup.com is another site, you can look for poly or polyfriendly groups in your area.

Is there some kinda secret handshake? lol ;)
Well...introductions such as "this is my husband, this is my boyfriend, and my girlfriend" are usually a dead giveaway XD

There aren't too many universally accepted signs among the poly community. The most prevalent one I know of is a heart with an infinity symbol through it. If you see that, you know you've got a good chance of talking with someone who is poly or at least polyfriendly.

Back