Finally figured things out

Andrew456

I think I have been poly from the start. Even as a kid I have been different. Poly is more apparent to me now that I'm older. If I had any other sexuality it would be polyamory. Sometimes when I see a group of three or more people walking together I always wonder if they are a unit, team, lovers. I have a favorite painting in my kitchen set in Paris under the eiffel tower where there are single people standing alone, two people standing together, and groups of three people standing together; even four. I really believe that the artist was trying to portray poly. But it is all in the eye of the beholder isn't it? I am a flourisher; I believe love can grow beyond conventional bounds in the pursuit for humand kind to reach high heights. Like going to the moon one person couldn't do that alone. I am a problem solver and I have felt the anxiety long enough, I know why I do the things I do now, I am polyamourous.

Hi Andrew. Are you straight, gay, bi? Married, partnered? How old are you?

I am straight, 38 years old, and married. I have been married for 16 years and my wife is seeing a man that I have encouraged her to go and see and have helped her not let their relationship fail. I am not seeing anyone else.

Welcome!

how did it go

How did it go for her?

Back