The gods must be crazy

Talked with one guy who sent me a penis picture within 20 minutes of getting my cell phone number, then told me we were "very different people" when I wouldn't give him some identifying information about myself.:mad:

Look into getting yourself a Google Voice Number. Everyone who does online dating should have one. You give the Google number out instead of your real one, and you can have it forward to any phones you want. It keeps you anonymous, you can easily block people on the Google Voice site, and it doesn't allow for pictures to be sent!

It's been an age since I've updated. I still lurk quite a bit though. :p

Q and Miss M are still happy and seeing each other 3 times a week, one of those being an overnight. They get extra time together here and there. Things between the three of us are good. My birthday was this weekend and we went to a waterpark with a bunch of friends. The night ended with Q, Miss M, me and a guy I've been out with twice, and it was good. Normal (as normal as we get anyway!).

In my dating life, I've actually been on a second date! First time since joining OKC. He's a very nice guy and we have great conversations. Nothing physical has happened, but we enjoy hanging out and talking away. He has a fiancee and seems happy with her, though we've yet to meet. He came to my birthday party and Q likes him too, which is a plus.

Not sure when we'd see each other if we became a regular thing. Loki's only gone every Friday and every other Saturday nights. My mother-in-law has been complaining that she never sees him, so maybe I can give her grandma time once a week. Anyway, not worried about that. Trying not to have any expectations of anything here.

Look into getting yourself a Google Voice Number. Everyone who does online dating should have one. You give the Google number out instead of your real one, and you can have it forward to any phones you want. It keeps you anonymous, you can easily block people on the Google Voice site, and it doesn't allow for pictures to be sent!

Excellent idea, thanks!:D

Miss M has decided she just wants to be with Q, and doesn't want to be the mistress anymore.

Q is thinking about leaving me.

I'm devastated.

So...that was dramatic.:eek:

True, but dramatic. Sorry about that. I wasn't in a good place when I posted.

Truthfully, my place hasn't changed much, but I don't feel broken anymore, so I'll take it.

Q says he still loves me, but he's "more" in love with her. She's not interested in being poly anymore.

I'm terrified of losing my family. Losing Q, losing my stepson. I love them more than I can say.

Q has stayed at home, but he says he hasn't made up his mind yet. I told him yesterday that I can't live in limbo forever and will need a definite answer at some point, so we can either work through this or move on with life.

I think he's still in NRE. Not saying he's not in love, but I think part of it is NRE. He says he goes to sleep thinking about her and wakes up thinking about her.

That sounds like infatuation to me.

I don't know. I feel very insecure right now. Q is not being as affectionate as usual with me, though he returns it when I say "I love you." He rarely says it first.

Back