Michigan Couple Looking For Friends

BeastWife

We are a Central Michigan couple hoping to locate other members of the Poly community in our State. We are interested in friendships possibly leading to LTRs.

Michigan

Hello there, we are a poly couple in the flint area, not sure where your at. We are a poly v with my wife being the hinge between myself and her "other husband" We would love to have friends to talk with, laugh with and get to know. It is always nice to know other like minded people so please feel free to get a hold of us....

Hello from West Michigan

My husband and I live in West Michigan.
We are very happy in our very loving relationship and looking for polyamory like minded people. We are also have a hard time find like minded people.

We are looking for a LTR with another female or couple. I am bi, husband is not. We just have so much love to give we decided to see if we could find people to date and maybe bring into our very loving relationship.

We are people that would like to take it slow due to the reason we are very serous in having a GOOD relationship with people special to us.

At the very least to find great friendship!!

Looking forward to hearing from you,
T & A

We are in midmichigan and there are poly meetups in Michigan! If you go to yahoo groups and look up michpoly you will find the group. They have meetings and game nights and munches and brunches. A bit of a drive for some of us but still fun to get to a few times a year. Also, the mailing list is active all year for discussion and getting to know other people in your area!

Yep

My husband and were talking about these meetups. We were thinking about maybe making a drive to Ann Arbor the end of this month if the weather isn't to bad. If it is, maybe next month.
How many have you gone to, Vixtoria?

Back