I don't want to stop myself...

uh, two questions CL:

1. Wtf?
2. Wtf?

wow, where did this come from? i'm loling too hard right now to read this.
first off. king solomon and puppy power should be shown more respect. nothing will ever happen if they are not ready or in full agreement.

...and who said i was willing to have a sexual relationship with queen amidala? i am not against it but i'm not really that gay. just a little gay. I care about being apart of the group and making them happy, all of them, more than anything else. there is no way i would want to screw that up. it sounds as if you meant to post this on fetlife.

not hating on you or anything. it's just seems like your comments have stood out. almost like a troll. this is a poly and open site so folks get into all sorts of things. but I DO NOT need sex advice.

who are you?

From what you have said about her she is quiet, but also said no mater what happens she still wants to be friends with you, this tells me she has already made up her mind about you regardless weather the men are there, you may think she is quiet but I think she is letting you do the talking, when she knows you have hours to spend together in a private setting, your nervas talking will be stopped buy her sensual kiss on your lips, do not resist her, let her pent up passion consume both of you, give yourself to her, give her full access to your body,let her sexually corrupt you in every way no matter how wickedly perverted
allow the real queen to come out, be a willing accomplis to her every exquisite perversion including her fisting of you, but be prepared recipicate in every way.
are you ready for this?
As a way to break the ice with the men present, sit in a comfortuble chair, make sure you dont have panties on, and an easy access skirt or dress, at a pre determined signal move your ass to the edge of the chair open your legs wide so she can come over to you you and kneel down and start eating you without words being spoken, even better during a boring topic of conversation, you and her will become like sisters and the men will love you both for it.

I... am at a loss for words.

LMAO

cunninglinwst is obsessed with pussy and is only here to get off, imho

did saying that get you off

You are very rude, being nasty doesent give you a right to troll peoples thoughtful answers and make snarky remarks.

Great come back C. Wow after I typed that it seems funny and fitting .. C .and C word. By the way how long did it take to come up with the name ?:D

I think you are getting confused not every problem has a "super fantasy" sexual solution that need a director. That's not how the real world works. :(

Also there might be confusion on the word forum. This is not penthouse forum or the sexual fantasy forum. Not all forums are like that :( its sad I know but true.

Time to get out of your parents basement and go play in the fresh air. :) And leave the old collectors copies of penthouse behind.

Good luck :D

okay guys, please be nice to cunning. i personally am sorry that i hurt you in any way. i was just caught off guard. i was not mad at all, just laughing really hard. i am also a fetlifer and i see these types of posts all day. so no worries.

i just didn't want to confuse anyone. i love my gang very much and would perish if anything happened to hurt them. so, the sexual stuff is almost last on my list. the type of situation you wrote about not only doesn't sound like the four of us, but it is also far, far, far from happening.

so, please continue posting as much as your heart desires. YOLO!

omg i've always wanted to type yolo but i never had a reason. awesome goal for the day completed!

okay guys, please be nice to cunning. i personally am sorry that i hurt you in any way. i was just caught off guard. i was not mad at all, just laughing really hard. i am also a fetlifer and i see these types of posts all day. so no worries.

I don't think there was any need to apologize. This is not FetLife and the inappropriate graphic sex fantasies don't fit most of the discussions (although what y'all say in PMs is your business). We allow frank discussion and imagery, though we would dearly love to see it used appropriately!

do you think it should be moved to personal blogs? it started out as a question but now i just keep updating it.

personal blog, maybe

if part of your personal stuff helps a person with their question
I would leave it up, if there is no responce from people seeking an answer i would move it.
sometimes you can help a person by showing or telling them how youn handled the same situation, then again you have people that have nothing ells to do and no life that have a need to try and upset others just for attention.

I just moved it to the blogs board--you now have a blog.

OMG. the queen came over today. she needed the PC to do some online stuff. i forgot that i had this up. she asked what it was. i told her but i asked her not to read it. i'm so worried. i told her that all the things i put here are things i have already talked to her about.

i know she is going to go home and read it now. i want to delete everything but can't.

and she is going to know that i actually like star wars. ARRRGGGHHHH!

************DISCLAIMER FOR QUEEN AMIDALA***********

it's all just me rambling on here. i will still keep my hands off puppy power. if you make it this far in the thread please be nice to me and still be my friend!

whew... i think i just handled that well. :cool:

okay. all is fine. everyone talked and nothing will be going past friendship. i am so happy and the stress is slowly fading. thank jeebus. glad to be back to normal.

from now on my posts will be about my husband and i and our daily poly misadventures.

so... thanks everyone for your support. i'll still need it in the future.

I feel as if I have been replaced. I am okay but I have never had to deal with girl on girl envy. Updates soon...:(

Back