Hello all you crazy Polly's out there!

cleansweep

Hi everyone! We're a fun loving couple in our thirties. We're very social and enjoy meeting new people and hearing their stories. We've been happily (most of the time) married for more than a decade and still enjoy each others company. He's outgoing, boisterous and loves hearing a great story almost as much as telling one. She's a little shy and can be sweet as pie or tough as nails. We live near Vancouver and love the water. Sailing is our hobby and our boat is our home. We don't have children and never will, some days we don't even believe in children. We both subscribe to the famous Hunter S Thompson quote:

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

Sexually we both prefer women, and thats who we're here to meet. We're not looking for a long term relationship, but if one happened by accident we'd be ok with it. We're also not looking for a one night fling. Mostly we want to hang out with fun people, go sailing, weekend in Vegas, go to a show.... whatever. If there's an attraction, who knows what might happen, otherwise its drinks and good conversation. we definitely require a small amount of "get to Know you" before any shenanigans, and maybe we'll "just be friends" as we used to say in High school.

Vacation fun! Its the best kind, We love meeting people who are on vacation, their way more fun than daily grind people. We love taking vacation. When we're on vacation we can slum it a little or go a little upscale. We like Vegas and love Mexico. Hawaii's great too. If you want to hang out on our boat for a few days and check out some of the cool little islands around here, we can do that.

If you meet us there will never be any pressure, and if cloths do come off it'll probably be the girls getting together, at least at first. Smoking is a disgusting habit and would probably relegate you to the "just friends" category.

If you want to know more about us, don't be shy.;)

I do have to wonder why you're on a site dedicated to polyamory if you're not looking for relationships. I'll suggest that you'd be better looking on a swinger site or such.

I'm leaving the post on the boards because we may have some polyfolk who also have open relationships who may be interested in sexual escapades. I've moved it here to the personals because you spoke of what you're looking for (which, per the guidelines, means it belongs here).

I do have to wonder why you're on a site dedicated to polyamory if you're not looking for relationships. I'll suggest that you'd be better looking on a swinger site or such.

I'm leaving the post on the boards because we may have some polyfolk who also have open relationships who may be interested in sexual escapades. I've moved it here to the personals because you spoke of what you're looking for (which, per the guidelines, means it belongs here).

Ouch, off to a bad start.

Perhaps I didn't do a very good job of expressing myself.

Being open to a poly relationship but not being committed to being in one makes us swingers. We would need to meet people who are open to the idea of being with a married couple in order for there to be a possibility of a relationship and this site seemed to be the best bet. If I was single I would never post a personal ad seeking a long term relationship. I would date until I found someone I was comfortable with, and allow the relationship to progress or run its course. Seeking anything longer term than a weekend at Caesar's Palace before you've met the individual in question is putting the cart before the horse in my view. That makes us swingers until we find the right person. We're both ok with that. The swingers sites are awfully seedy, I guess we'll try craigslist and see how that goes.

I apologize for posting in the wrong section.

I was just checking out the swingers board, they refer to non swingers as vanilla. Learn something new everyday

Last edited:
Back