Married Cpl Seeking Woman For Triad in DC METRO AREA

plycplmd

[FONT="Lucida Sans [B][I][COLOR="Magenta"]Unicode[/COLOR][/I][/B]"][/FONT] Hi everyone, we are new to POLYAMORY.COM We are a married couple (10 years) with children at home. We are ideally looking for a single woman who would like to get to know the both of us (separate and together) we would love to start dating and forming a triad..hoping it becomes something long term that can turn into a live in situation. He works downtown DC and I am a stay at home mom. You must love children!!! On the weekends we like to enjoy in Tequila tastings, movies, family activities, dancing, and dates. I am very feminine and would love to find a best friend and lover to share my life with.....we don't want this to be a casual hookup. We want to get to know you! emails, skype, long phone conversations, and some shy first meetings would be ideal. If this sounds interesting to you, message us! :eek:

Hi everyone, we are new to POLYAMORY.COM We are a married couple (10 years) with children at home. We are ideally looking for a single woman who would like to get to know the both of us (separate and together) we would love to start dating and forming a triad..hoping it becomes something long term that can turn into a live in situation. He works downtown DC and I am a stay at home mom. You must love children!!! On the weekends we like to enjoy in Tequila tastings, movies, family activities, dancing, and dates. I am very feminine and would love to find a best friend and lover to share my life with.....we don't want this to be a casual hookup. We want to get to know you! emails, skype, long phone conversations, and some shy first meetings would be ideal. If this sounds interesting to you, message us! :eek:

fixed it for you

Hi

Hello,

I was browsing the web for polyamory events in my area (I'm local DC, MD, VA) and came across your post and was very interested! I'm new to this lifestyle i have always thought about it but never really took action. I'm 21 yr old female (hope thats not to young :rolleyes: lol) and would love to meet your family! I fun and very outgoing! I would love to get to know you and share this experience with you! please feel free to contact me!

-Elle

Hello!

Hello, plycplmd! I am new to this forum and to the metro DC area. Even though your message is several months old now, your family sounds lovely- feel free to contact me and we can perhaps all get to know each other.

Back