Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 06-24-2016, 09:59 PM

Default Newbie in Phoenix

I realize that this is an old thread, but I thought I might try to revive it. I'm new to the scene and am looking for someone in the Phoenix area to do things with. I'm an easygoing individual who just likes to get out and be close to people. My main squeeze, as they say, is living across the country for a while and we have decided to give this a shot. Not because of the distance so much, but we learned about it on a reality show and happen to like the idea, as we are both attracted to different types of people and are comfortable with the concept.
Old 08-06-2016, 01:08 AM

Default Are you still active?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetigress109 View Post
I just move to Mesa 3 months ago, I am new to the idea of poly but very interested. I am looking to make friends and see where it might go. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.
Hello,

We are in Phoenix area and would love to chat/talk/meet
to figure out this new life.

All the posts appear to be from 2009 .... So this might be coming out of the blue
Old 08-06-2016, 02:22 AM

Default 2016

My text was posted July 2016. I'm a newbie. Are you both experienced or is this also something new for you?
Old 09-21-2016, 08:28 PM

Hey, I'm a 28 year old guy. I live in Flagstaff and am looking to meet friends in the area. I like girls mostly, but I recently got turned on by my roommate. Which kind of turned me on to the idea of having fun with guys too. For now I'm just looking for something fun so I can test the waters, ya know?
Old 02-16-2017, 09:11 PM

Hello everyone,
My name is Christina.. I am married and live in the West Phoenix area. I was married for 15years to to father of my kids (all grown now) it was a monogamous relationship even though I have always been bisexual, after we divorced I discovered I was happy being in a triad relationship. However when I moved to Arizona 10 years ago I met my current husband and I have been monogamous again, but I still feel I am not complete. He knows of my bisexuality and we have even discussed bringing in another woman. My thing is that I don't get out a lot and I don't have a clue how to meet others that are open to poly relationships. Where does everyone here meet each other without being marked with an "A" ? By the way if anyone here want to meet up and be friends ,I am open to that as well.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:31 PM

Default East Valley seeking friends

Hi. In AJ and looking around for like minded people

Tags
arizona, friends, love, poly