Married and Poly?

Are you currently married and practicing poly?

• Yes

Votes: 134 81.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 18.3%

• Total voters
married and poly

Wife and I are married for 23 years and poly off and on for some of it. Currently we are in a polyandry relationship and second "husband" lives with us. She is the v with him and I friends that get along very well but not sexual together. Sometimes it is hard to schedule time but overall we all get along great and she is very happy to have 2 men that adore her so we would have to say for us it works out very well.

My wife and I have been together15 years, married for 10 years. She has a boyfriend and i am happily mono:). Originally married monogamous and discovered polyamory amino many other things with each other over the years. It has all worked out well for us and look forward to what the future brings.

Married for 11 years with the intention of being monogamous. Wife and I brought a long time single female friend into the bedroom with us to play out a fantasy (both of ours) about 2 and a half years ago, turned into much more for both of us. Friend now lives with us - considers herself my girlfriend. The three of us are very close and have continued to play together on occasion but the romantic relationship is primarily me/her. Closer to my wife than ever because of it - the side effect of poly IMO is that to make it work, it really requires you to communicate, and that is a good thing for any relationship.

we have been married 3 years and met thru a polyandrous relationship.

we are on the verge of bringing another husband/slave into our family with them primarily as 'brother husbands' and not lovers. It will be interesting to see how it all works out. I have actually known the slave longer than my dh. lol..funny how things turn out.

we have been married 3 years and met thru a polyandrous relationship.

we are on the verge of bringing another husband/slave into our family with them primarily as 'brother husbands' and not lovers. It will be interesting to see how it all works out. I have actually known the slave longer than my dh. lol..funny how things turn out.

Me too - not the "slave" part, but the part about knowing the other partner longer than the spouse. I used to think i would end up "settling down" and eventually being monogamous with other partner, but things turned out way differently and probably better than it would have been otherwise.

I have been married to my husband since 2001. He has been able to stand me the longest...lol. But that was because I had the habit of flitting from one relationship to another because I could never someone who had everything I was looking for.

At our 10 year anniversary things got rough for me. Long story short.. Hubby pointed out I was poly. He gave me permission to find my happiness. I dated a bit and fell across Murf through car friends.

Murf is mono but could never get me out of his head. So he decided he wanted me in his life not matter what. I tease both of them.. When I get sick of one I go to the other. They are very similar in many ways which is a good thing. But yet very different.

Butch drives me crazy with his constant need to talk and etc. Where Murf is like me. We do not need to talk. We are perfectly happy doing our own thing in the same room. ie him watching Espn and me reading a book with our leg intertwined. Butch is good for challenging me beyond my comfort zone and pulling crap out of me.

Butch is also into BDSM which is SOOOO not my thing. So he has play partners.

Back