Single woman looking for 2 men or man and woman

Update.

I am looking for a ltr I am willing to relocate if I feel the relationship is going to last. I am open to friendships and maybe short term relationships.:)

i dont know if vancouver wa is far from you but if the relationship took off, we would welcome you into our home as one of us (male and female) sister wife

My fiance' and I are looking for someone to join our relationship. We live in Arkansas, but are more than willing to have an LDR.

I'm interested in chatting with you! Sounds like we have some things in common. Im 21 female, I have a 28 m partner at the moment.

There are people in your area

I think we are neighbors...
And if you have not found them yet, there are people in your area but you are correct very conservative small city.
I will tell you most of the folks are not really Poly more casual sex swingers. Some are closed and want to have a casual sex relationship with just one person or cpl, but not really poly as the emotion is typically not there.

I find around here even being bi is a pain...people straight and gay think your on the fence and need to choose a side...Good luck with your search!

New Brunswick, New Jersey?

Im a poly male in NJ looking for an additional relationship

Searching

We are a MF (I am 36 and he is 39) couple searching for a woman for a ltr...
If you are still looking, maybe we can talk?

Fun loving couple looking for a female

good moring interested 32 wow we are looking for a female we are so interests in talking with you gettting to know seeing if we have chemistry with you hope to hear from you soon if you are interests thanks

Single Straight Female looking for a fun relationship

Hi forum,

I am a single white straight female with a nice average body and I really would like to find a nice relationship. Living in Nebraska.

Attachments

• 2015-03-10 23.09.25.jpg
    2015-03-10 23.09.25.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 9
hello

hello there we are replying back to you once again we are sharing our email address is [email protected] if you would like to drop us a letter or two by the way do you have yahoo messenger over there thanks deb and eric

Back