I appreciate what I have, and so I use what I got.

I mean, I guess I'm not really worried what people think on here as much as I want a say in which bits of my own personal information/history get shared.

We'll talk together and decide which tidbits to share, thanks.
I mean, I guess I'm not really worried what people think on here as much as I want a say in which bits of my own personal information/history get shared.

Oh, I didn't mean to come across as pushy. My post was written in the spirit of fun and lightheartedness. I know that squirmy feeling when someone else reveals more than you're comfortable with. Of course, it's up to you both how much to share here! I was just trying to be welcoming and encouraging, especially since this is a new blog. I really appreciate what you both have been writing thus far. :)

I think there is a dynamic which has changed after some recent talks. I think greeneyes has been under the impression that I have had some unstated (and therefore dreaded and feared) desire - that I am trying to *make* something happen, rather than remove the restrictions that would *allow* things to happen. She has had a space for some time to talk about her desires, and I am simply wanting to assert my right to do the same.

I wanted to say something, because if we suddenly begin posting less here, it's not on account of any hard feelings =-)

Back