New Here

Hello all!

So, I'm a 25 year old female and for the past couple months I have slowly come to terms with the bi-sexual feelings/tendancies that are part of me and that honestly, have been part of me for as long as I can remember.....maybe I was too afraid to admit it to myself or not ballsy enough to act on them...who knows....well, 1.5 yrs ago, I reconnected with a high school boyfriend of mine (well we only dated for about a month in high school lol) and things were great, we fell in love, and its just been perfect in all its imperfections.....we recently got married about a month ago, and "new" beginnings have been following thereafter.....new house rental, new car, new home for our puppy who we sadly cant take with us, etc......so needless to say, our relationship is solid and awesome, we have great communication etc.....

so the last year or so, DH and I have had talks of threesomes and the like....it has helped me explore my feelings of attractedness to other women...but we have not experienced a full blown threesome session.....its been like taking baby steps as we explore what we are both comfortable with etc....but anyways, without turning this into a novel, i basically just wanted to introduce myself.....i have been having thoughts lately of what i just now learned is termed "triad" and/or "V" relationships....and its hard to talk to people in my life when most don't really understand since most in my life are conditioned to think its just closed relationships that you have to have....i've talked to my husband about it also and like i said, he is supportive and we are slowly exploring and talking about what we would be comfortable with etc....

so i look forward to hearing your life stories and learning from you all and i feel blessed to have found this awesome forum full of people who will understand me.....thank you... :)

Back