Redpepper got rear ended

MonoVCPHG

As in the "car accident sense"....jeesh.
She's at home doing ok but could probably use a few best wishes if you are so inclined. Thanks!

Peace and Love
Mono

Ooh! I thought I'd replied on FB, but apparently not.
Hope she's alright.

She's dizzy and a sick feeling but Hubby is taking care of her...having two loves certainly makes sure you are looked after!! ;)

hugs to her. Hope she feels better soon and she should go to dr if she doesn't start feeling better quickly.

ah, thanks... we will see tomorrow what my back decides to do. I'm just glad my boy is okay. The woman that rear ended me was really shaken up too. She had two kids with her. I hope she is okay. I gave her a hug and told her I am not mad and understand... lol, I really should think of myself more sometimes... gotta work on that. Who the hell hugs someone who has just rammed into the back of you with their car! GAUD! :mad: I should at least of been stoic or something!

Im glad your both ok. And Neiither were seriously Injured! stay outta trouble girl!

Hope you recover quickly, lady!

Heh. The guy who rear-ended us a couple years back was 36, living with his parents, driving his father's car, and on his way to work delivering pizza. I would have loved to have been around when he told his dad about wrecking the car....

sending positive thoughts your way

Listen, RP, Please be careful and be very mindful of your health and your son's.

I was in a car accident in July, and I thought at the time I was fine. Turned out I had whiplash. I was smart enough to go get it checked out as soon as I realized something wasn't quite right. Good thing, too, because there's a certain window of opportunity to get the best possible outcomes with some injuries.

I'm still undergoing treatment, but the doctor says I can expect complete recovery, which may not have been possible if I had waited to get checked out and start treatment.

I'm wishing for you the best possible outcome.

thanks for all your thoughts and advice!

I am doing fine actually. Icing, heating, ibuprofen.

I also have a massage bed called a Ceragem bed. you can google it as I don't want this to be an ad.

I have spent as much time on it as I can and feel back to normal this morning.

I have an appointment with the insurance company to get an assessment, and I think I will go to the doctor before hand just in case anything more comes of my health. I will at least be able to say that I had been to the doctor.

Right now I just want to get my run in again.... I miss it! :(

thanks again for all your thoughts.

*hugs to you all*

Chiro doc says I can run.... yippeee... now if only the rain would stop... it just makes it a little more comfy, know what I mean??

this is most likely way late but still I am sorry to hear that and hope all is well

Originally Posted by Kay this is most likely way late but still I am sorry to hear that and hope all is well
yes it is! OMG I forgot it even happened! Ha!:D ya, we are all good now... that was two years ago... thanks for asking though *hugs* very sweet of you :)
Yaah! I saw this in "New Posts" and started worrying about you:confused::(. Unless you're planning to make an on-going thing of these accidents:eek::D, maybe you should close this thread so that it doesn't pop up again?

p.s. The hug for the other driver was a very kind and nice touch!:):):):)

Last edited:
Holy crap...my heart just stopped for a moment, and then I read the date of the first post. :p

Back