Into via east Tennessee

Evo

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post to this forum, I am a 30 year old male that is in a long-term relationship with my 31 year old girlfriend. We have been together for over three years now; for the last year or so we have been polyamorous. However, we are still new to the poly-world to a degree. We have been trying to seek out a serious third to complete our poly; although most of the females we have tried to be involved with in the past tend to not work out - rather due to not completely understanding what we are looking for, or labeling being "a third" or in a "triangle" as merely sex. While sex is always an essential part of any relationship, it is not the only thing in a relationship my girlfriend and I seek in regards of finding another female partner. We both enjoy expanding our realm of knowledge in a variety of fields, we both are social yet introverted to a degree, and as the title notes we are residing in east Tennessee.

I look forward to potentially meeting like-minded people within these forums and gaining potential friendship as well; furthermore, gaining an insight that is greater in advice, knowledge, and wisdom pertaining to living within a healthy and successful polyamory lifestyle. Thanks for taking the time to review and read this, and I hope you have a blessed week ahead!

Greetings Evo,
Welcome aboard.

Sex has always been an intensely emotional experience for me, so I definitely get where you're coming from and understand the need for a relationship that is "more than just sex."

Couple of on-site links you might find helpful:

Dating & Friendships subforum
Golden Nuggets board

I definitely think you'll meet like-minded folks and new friends here; just have a look around and see what calls to you. I hope you find that special person who is just right for you (and who you're just right for too!). It takes awhile, finding the right match, so continue your search with hope and patience and I'm sure you'll get there in due time. In the meantime, do tap into Polyamory.com and learn all you can!

Glad you could join us; don't hesitate to post your thoughts, questions, and/or concerns as they arise.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back