hi from uk couple

calimero

I am one half of a married couple living in Derbyshire Uk. I believe that Master will be along at some point, or we may actually sign up with a couples profile, however on here I think it maybe useful to have a profile each.

We have a relationship, in which sexually we do involve others. We have been actively in the swinging world for most of our relationship, although it is a minor part. As our time just us is much more than anything else.

A big part of our relationship is within the BDSM world and we share a very sucessful D/s realtionship as well as being so very much in love. I apologise now though to any that may find it offensive that I will always refer to the man I love as my Master. Before anyone thinks that I am some brainwashed young thing, I am a degree educated psychologist that would not submit to anyone else ever.

This topic came about when I was reading something on a few bdsm forums, about poly relationships, and I began to think that it maybe something that would work for us. I discussed it and we actually found that it would perhaps solve a few things that we had been having issues with.

Now can I please state that we are not having issues with our relationship, the problems are more logistical. My Master is away a lot on work, this is very hard on me, and while I have male playmates, I miss the physical companionship. I would however not even consider a male in this. Not actually within our relationship. I am bi, but even that is a side part of this.

I see us looking for a female to join us with us mostly having a relationship where we are both loved by Master and both love him. We would of course love each other too.. and on occassion it would be sexual between us, but I dont see it as being the norm. Its more the cuddles and closeness while Master is away. For Master he worries about me when he is away. I do not understand the terminology for what we are looking for as yet.. :D

We have a lot more to learn before we know exactly what we are looking for, but I actually that like we found each other when we were not looking, we may find the right girl to join us as a third the same way.

So please bare with my millions of questions.

And thank you for reading my drivel.

Lynn.

You're not the first person here who's part of the BDSM community, so I doubt you'll shock people ;)

I guess you're looking for either a vee with your Master as the hinge/pivot, or a triad. Either way, I agree reading the glossary can help, although it's overwhelming at first!

Welcome!

Back